Hot Toys Gi Joe - a possibility?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloodsport

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the new GI Joe movie coming out in August, next month. Do you guys think Hot Toys will do any figures from the movie. Is there a possibility of that happenning?

Re: Hot Toys Gi Joe

There was a thread already on it. It won't happen.

I for sure would not buy figures from that movie, even if HT made them.

you'd buy figures from that movie ????:duh

Is it assumed that Hot Toys can't make figures from ROC because of Hasbro's ownership? I might be inclined to buy a HT movie Baroness. A HT ROC Baroness would probably turn out better than a SSC RAH Baroness. I'd love to be proven wrong of course.

Alright, Close This Thread...

I opened the thread thinking that Hot Toys GI JOE: RAH figures were announced somewhere (Damn misleading thread titles)

As for HT making film figures, it'd be as much of a waste of time as EnterBay doing their Dragonball figures. There isn't a design in that group that'd make me buy one of those figures save Sienna Miller's Baroness and I sure as Hell wouldn't pay $150 for it or give a dime to that Abomination in general. Hasbro should be ashamed of themselves for letting this project get this far.

holy crap! 2 pages.

i thought it was gonna be a '80s cartoon-themed announcement.

i would buy a snake eyes if it looked like that initial promo photo without the mouth and with the chest rig.../runs for exit.

Last edited:

Only IF . . . HT produced their version of The Baroness, Destro, Scarlett, Cover Girl, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, & General Hawk . . . would I buy them.

I'll agree that they could do the female figures more justice than Sideshow could. That would be the only figures I would even think about purchasing.

Yeah I got my hopes up that this would be a thread about RAH HT figs too! :lol

Movie figs? No way, but I think HT would do much better than Sideshow on these. I don't think SS's are bad or anything, just not where they should be for the premium asking price.

Anything Hot Toys G.I Joe would be great, considering they make probally the best military 1/6th figures on the market, conbined with most inovative 1/6th company when it comes to sculpting and the various bodies they are going to be producing.

Yeah I got my hopes up that this would be a thread about RAH HT figs too! :lol

Movie figs? No way, but I think HT would do much better than Sideshow on these. I don't think SS's are bad or anything, just not where they should be for the premium asking price.

Because $100 is soooooooooooo close to $150. :rolleyes:

Back