Art by Bamboota

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamboota

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys! So I was looking through my folders and I thought I would share some of my art pieces.
This first one is a character study for one of my animation classes back in college like 6 years ago. It's Ink on Matt Board
makai_lo.jpg

So this next one is on a 30x40 canvas, I used acrylic paints. I did this about 5 years ago. Please don't think I'm all psycho and stuff....I was just going though alot of problems at the time, and I thought I would take it out in this painting. If you wanna know more about this painting feel free to PM me. Although it's morbid, It's my favorite because of the story behind it!
sofie_lo.jpg

This piece is on a 12x20 canvas. I used acrylics and oil base paints. I did this last year for an exhibition. I still need to work a little on the hair.
mermaid_lo.jpg

This is a piece I'm currently working on in Photoshop... I'm doing it for practice. I'll keep you guys posted as I finish it!
medussaaa_test_lo.jpg

5655_126934786464_587146464_2115182.jpg

I'll post more of my works as I find them!!

HERE'S A COUPLE MORE:

This is a 3D Underground Lab I made for for my demo reel back in 2005.
95234_fSXKY56iZjEGAP_lZkdEHXkhl.jpg

Let me know what you think.:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
These are fantastic. I love the first image and the one your currently working on is looking great. The detail on the face is superb

Hi guys! So I was looking through my folders and I thought I would share some of my art pieces.
This first one is a character study for one of my animation classes back in college like 6 years ago. It's Ink on Matt Board
makai_lo.jpg

I love the details in this piece.

If you ever want to try some things, let me know... I'd love t see what you come up with.

Back