Star Wars Pod Cast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially the stuff about the EU Poll charactrs....I suspected the answer he gave...but Thank God he DID say it! :cool:

Man that sure got me excited. I really like thier plans for characters who wear helmets and the like and not to mention

OBI WAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:horror :horror :google :horror

I'm shocked that they actually let the cat out of the bag with the next release. I'd think the Grievous blaster would have to be a lock for the exclusive.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I'm shocked that they actually let the cat out of the bag with the next release. I'd think the Grievous blaster would have to be a lock for the exclusive.

I think I would have to agree with you on that one

Indeed!
I am so happy with that! He was my favorite from ROTS!
That has become the definitive version for me!

Maybe he'll come a baby Luke. :p ....and some Blue Milk!

Since it's a companion piece I'll probably get it but come on already SS give me

I hope it is the blaster, that means I wouldn't have to go through the hassle of priority pre-ordering, I can just sit back and wait for the regular version.

"But you were the chosen one!" :naughty

Some great questions and answers. They actually used my sent-in question early on, regarding the possibility of releasing base/environments similar to the WWI trench. That would be fantastic.

Sounds like Bespin Luke and Yoda would be a possible 2 pack.

If hey use a new body for Yoda, that could also work for Jawas. I can see a 2 pack of them as well.

i was very pleased to see they want to do yoda. I could see them releaseing him with a mace windu as a bad @$$ jedi 2 pack

bronco1855 said:
i was very pleased to see they want to do yoda. I could see them releaseing him with a mace windu as a bad @$$ jedi 2 pack

That would be a really cool set if they came with their jedi council chairs.

thought I was early hearing the podcast, but well
not collecting 12", but fun to hear about the new 12" companion piece!

Back