Hot Toys MMS DX 02 Batman Figure Preorders Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mista305

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
We are back and excited to be offering the newest Hot Toys Item the MMS DX 02 Batman Figure. This figure is due to ship from Hot Toys in January 2010.

Preorder price is $189.95 plus shipping of $9.95, international customers we can ship via USPS or UPS, for our international customers shipping will be quoted at the time of delivery.

If you would like to preorder this great figure please email me at [email protected] for fastest service.

REMEMBER WE ACCEPT PREORDERS WITH NO UPFRONT PAYMENT AND NO CANCELLATION FEES!!!

*please note we reserve the right to not accept orders from people that abuse our preorder policy*

This life-like Batman collectible, is true to 1/6th scale, stands approximately 32 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys figure body with over 32 points of articulation and the movie accurate -The Dark Knight- complex Batman suit.

This deluxe version comes with two functional Batman heads:

l One features Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and Translucent Iris

l Alternate head features the sonar vision device – light-up eyes (cell button battery operated- battery included)

l Three(3) interchangeable unique faces captured the Batman classic facial expressions, which fit for both two functional heads

The collectible also features:

l Newly sculpted and developed Batman complex suit

l Weapons and accessories -Transformable Sticky Bomb Gun, Back Pack, Grapnel Gun, Mini Mines, removable Holster, and two (2) interchangeable and Magnet featured Batman Utility Belts etc

l Three sets of interchangeable posing hands

l Deluxe figure stand with LED lights

Thanks again and check my other thread for any other updates..we should be offering the Michael Jackson Thriller Figure within the next few days..
Best
Joe

Thanks for all the emails guys...if you email me to order a MMS DX Batman you should receive your confirmation by the weekend!! I am sure I am going to be busy like crazy with entering orders for these...

Sean I will post some info asap on the Watchmen stuff I am just worried as I did not do well with the DC Stuff...

Joe

Hey Joe! Nice to see you back again, will email you promptly about this. And definitely want to know about HT Watchmen, been waiting to put my Silk order in with you. :rock

Back