Dark Blue Season 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-jay-

Super Freak
Reaction score
01010042.jpg

In Dark Blue,Dylan McDermott is Carter Shaw, the leader of our crack undercover team of police officers whose relentless pursuit of LA’s worst criminals has cost him any semblance of a personal life; Omari Hardwick is Ty Curtis, a recently married cop who struggles to maintain his dual existence; Logan Marshall-Green is Dean Bendis, a shoot-from-the-hip officer whose activities make fellow team members question his loyalties; and Nicki Aycox is Jaimie Allen, a green patrol cop with a hidden past

DARK BLUE comes to TNT from Warner Horizon Television, with prolific producer Jerry Bruckheimer (the CSI series, Without a Trace), Jonathan Littman (the CSI series, Cold Case), Danny Cannon (the CSI series, Eleventh Hour) and Doug Jung (Big Love) serving as executive producers. KristieAnne Reed (Eleventh Hour) is co-executive producer. Cannon directed the pilot episode. The series co-stars Logan Marshall-Green (The O.C.), Omari Hardwick (TNT’s Saved) and Nicki Aycox (Supernatural).

https://www.tnt.tv/series/darkblue/about.jsp

Sounds like it might be ok did anyone watch it? i'm going to get eps 1 so hopefully it's good? :rock

Last edited:
another police drama?...... I'll stick to Southland. :)

After watching The Shield i just couldn't get into Southland just not in the same league.

Will watch Dark Blue today as i didn't have time yesterday. :rolleyes:

I missed it but my mother said she really liked it. I might check it out online.

Ok just watched it and your mother is right it's good! nothing like sheild or southland so Saya might be worth ckecking out? i'll be watching each week. :rock

After watching The Shield i just couldn't get into Southland just not in the same league.

Will watch Dark Blue today as i didn't have time yesterday. :rolleyes:

never watched the shield but heard it was great. Maybe I should give The Shield a try.:)

I'm gonna have to check this out. A few months ago I hardly watched any tv other than Supernatural and old shows. But I've gotten big on TrueBlood and Dexter:rock and lets not forget SOA :rock so I'll give this a watch.

I'm gonna have to check this out. A few months ago I hardly watched any tv other than Supernatural and old shows. But I've gotten big on TrueBlood and Dexter:rock and lets not forget SOA :rock so I'll give this a watch.

Dexter season 2 is what i'm watching after True Blood :rock

never watched the shield but heard it was great. Maybe I should give The Shield a try.:)
You will not regret watching the sheild best cop show ever imho and one of the best shows i've ever watched and i've watched a lot of tv show. :lol

Dexter season 2 is what i'm watching after True Blood :rock

You will not regret watching the sheild best cop show ever imho and one of the best shows i've ever watched and i've watched a lot of tv show. :lol

:lol dude, I just got Dexter season 2 and am starting it :lol

:lol dude, I just got Dexter season 2 and am starting it :lol

Sweet man i have just 4 eps of true blood season 1 left so then i'll watch dexter or maybe i'll catch up on season 2 of true blood? oh it's a tough choice. :lol

Back