New Sideshow Hulk products in 2010 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
MWHAHAHAA, Probably the Hulk 1/1 Bust That I have been informed of:

From Sideshow's site:

I’m a huge HULK nut. I collect mainly 1:1 and PF. Can we expect a 1:1 Hulk bust or new Premium Format Figure in the near future?

We’re guessing that we wouldn’t like what would happen to you if you were angry about a lack of Hulk in our upcoming product range! Good thing we do have some Hulking plans for 2010.

Hulk Fans > Other Sideshow Freaks

PLEASE KEOWN HULK PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUST, FULL SIZE, HALF SIZE, Whatever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hulk.jpg

I can guarantee SS my order when it comes to ANY Hulk PF or 1:1. You can't go wrong with products like that. I'm hoping for the best after hearing this news!

Hulk can be repeated again and again and still will sell out.

Wait....wait....OMG....OMG!!!

another spy photo has materialized........OMG OMG!! 2010 will :rock!!!

picture.php

:lol

I knew you were a Sideshow rep. undercover. Always dropping hints. Why didn't I see it before? It's all so clear now.

yep i see a 1:1 bust coming. don't collect them but i'm sure there's lots of happy hulk maniacs, knowing this is coming.

*gazes happily at 1:1 hulk statue on deck* :lol

The spy who sent those to me swears that it's not the MMH....he said it's definately first spy photos of 2010 model year Hulk which will be replacing the 2006 version, leasing won't be available....just 0% financing...

Back