DarkArtist's 1st Annual Halloween BASH!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
1horrorfest09.png

I'm planning on having a Halloween party at my home on Halloween night, and trying to make it a yearly event with a lot of cool stuff to do. I'm also leaving an open invite to any Freaks or other friends and fiends from around the U.S, should they want to attend.

Events:

Costume contest: Best overall gets money, Sexiest gets a giftcard & some goodies

Pumpkin Carving contest: Best pumpkin gets Trick R Treat on DVD.

Games:
Horseshoes, Cornhole (which is basically a bag toss onto a wooden thing with holes), and the classic...beer pong.

The living room will be decorated heavily and will show a non stop horror movie marathon with all the requisite classics. I will host a costume contest, which every contestant will donate $5 to a pot for the winner. Everyone attending must be in costume, and the top 5 finalists will be given away some free swag for being top dog. Number one guy or gal will get the pot also.

There will be a pumpkin carving contest, so feel free to bring an entry! Or come early and tackle the pumpkin before the party. That's probably what I will be doing. :lol

Other than that, I have no idea what to do. Any help would be AWESOME.

And Florida or Freaks from wherever, you guys are more than welcome to come... and you have a place to stay if you do.

I want this party to be EPIC, and to be a yearly thing. Any help is appreciated, and if anyone is wanting to make the trip you will be taken great care of. I wanted to announce it early enough so people could plan to come or plan their costumes. But it should be a damn good weekend, I hope to see you guys there.

Cover will be $7, half will go to the costume contest...the rest to help us out for tossing so much money into this party. :D

If you want to RSVP or pledge your help with anything, just pop me an email at hotmail... which is jchurch49. :devil

DSCN3145.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

Food selection: Chili, Cornbread, various chips and dips, candy, snacks.

Drinks: Miller High Life Keg, Daiquiris for the ladies who want them, possibly Jack Daniels and Jaeger, Various soft drinks, water

Movie selections:
Friday the 13th Part III in 3D (will have plenty of glasses), Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III, Trick R Treat, Hellraiser, A Nightmare on Elm Street. **For those staying the night, I am sure I will keep this going after the party is over...don't know if I will actually sleep that night. :D**

------------------------------------------------------------------

Accommodations "for out of towners who don't want to sleep on my floor" list:

Two Rivers Inn: Very close by to me, about 5 mins away in Dunnellon. Not sure about rates, but here is the website.

https://www.tworiversinn.com/index.html

Angler's Resort:
Very small motel, not many rooms. But the rate I DO know..it's $55 a night. Very close also, 5 mins away. Here is the website:

https://www.anglersresort.us/index.html

Dinner Bell Motel:
Nice hotel, right across the street from the Anglers. 5 mins away. Not sure of rates, but here is the website.

https://dinnerbellmotel.com/accomodations.html

Best Western Crystal River:
About 15 mins away, not sure of rates.. here is the website

https://www.bestwesternflorida.com/hotels/best-western-crystal-river-resort/

Addy for those attending:

3356 W Usher Dr.
Citrus Springs, FL

*thanks to Maulfan and Devil_666 for the awesome image*

Last edited:
Sounds really awesome... honestly don't know if I could swing it, but I'm gonna start looking into it.

I've been wanting to go to visit my buddy Nate, so getting a two-for-one trip especially as it starts getting colder here would be sweet :rock

My joker > Eli's Joker :monkey1

Anyways sounds like an awesome time DA. Warning though, you live close enough that a Zombie P!tu might knock on your door.... Be Ready!!

Ohhh WOW!
This sounds like a trip.... I wonder if Roy would be down for attending..We could represent Canadian Horror Freaks!

OH MAN!! ROAD TRIP!! I live in Tampa so it's not to far away! And may be P!tu would come with me or Visa Versa!

Last edited:
I wish you ALL could come! I wish I lived in the center of the country, it would make it easier on everyone. But anyone who CAN come, I will do my best to not disappoint. That's why I am announcing it so early, I want to do it right.

I don't have a bunch of local friends, just some family and a few buddies. So I'm trying to get some Freak action involved. I'm sure I can find a way to get Les here too, pull him away from his painting duties for a day or so.

And P!tu better be there! it wouldn't be a party without Jose. :lol

I live in the middle of nowhere, so we can make it really late. I just hope I can find a way to accommodate as many freaks as possible. Even if people have to crash out on my collection room floor. :D

Man, this would be really cool to attend!!!! But even driving out to you from Tampa was a bit of a hike! So being all the way across the country would be a journey :eek:

But hope it all turns out good!!! :rock

oh josh!! how i wish i could go.. talk about the times for me too!! defintely need some venting! lol gotta vent all the brooding oout

im in the panhandle josh so its not too long a trip, will see if i can work it out..........:rock

I appreciate all the support guys, I hope we can get people out. I talked to P!tu, he said he will BE there 100%. So there is one confirmed, and he said Bamboota will come...so that rocks. Barryo, I really hope you can come too bro... if anything it would be cool to finally meet you!

I need all the help I can get, only 3 months to put this all together... I have to be able to score a keg or two, decorations, and get the food taken care of. Anyone who does come, feel free to bring stuff for the party... but no pressure to do so.

This will start a new tradition hopefully, and in the future I will try to get a legitimate venue and make it more large scale if I can. Next year it will be something I planned for a year in advance and put more money into it. But this year is the start, so it should be fun and eventful if not only for that fact. :lol

Sounds awesome. A lot cheaper than Comic-Con, but still partying with Freaks on the greatest holiday of the year. I think it would definitely be worth the trip.

I'm in the middle of the country but one thing I'll be in cancun for my wedding :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

It could be a next year thing as my fiancee and I love Halloween and actually met at a Halloween party! Maybe we could make it next year DA!!! :rock :rock :rock (it's definitely one day of the year I love to go all out and get crazy and what would be better to finally meet a few of the key Freaks of this board)

p1010010.jpg

p1010011.jpg

p1010012.jpg

This was a couple years ago, I have some of me as Scorpion off of Mortal Kombat, I'll have to find those as well.

Back