PDA

View Full Version : New Picture's of my collection

denger4000
12-21-2005, 06:04 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y32/Boglinnut/

Not sure if this belongs here but I wanted to share.

Gruff Old Bear
12-21-2005, 06:24 PM
Denger, this was a wonderful tour. You are, without a doubt, out of your gourd and truly insane. More important, if my wife has harsh words about my comparatively feeble collection, I can take her for a tour of yours.

Having just buzzed through 57 images at rapid speed, I have only a few questions:

Is the George Lucas figure your most expensive acquisition? Or is it the Drastic Plastic Hitler figure?

Where did those Anakin and Obi-Wan figures come form? They surely can't be Hasbro...they look like the characters!

Whatsa matter? Couldn't score a Nazi Kroenen figure?

Your foot with sweatsock is in one photo. Must you?

I see that I must sell my house and get one with walk-in closets. And I need pegs of my own for the figures I like to display packaged. Brilliant!

Your stash is a wonder to behold. Happy holidays to you and your 1,000 wrestling figures.

Darklord Dave
12-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Not a wrestling fan I see...

Collector Freak
12-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Not a wrestling fan I see...

Doesn't look like he likes figures either.

:horror

denger4000
12-21-2005, 08:12 PM
Is the George Lucas figure your most expensive acquisition? Or is it the Drastic Plastic Hitler figure? While I can say for sure my Bog o Bones, Boglin cost more then both of those, George lucas cost me more then hitler. I think Hitler is worth a lot now but I got him sorta cheap at around $50-$60.

Where did those Anakin and Obi-Wan figures come form? They surely can't be Hasbro...they look like the characters! I'm not sure what ones your talking about, I assume you mean the 12inch Hasbro ones? Can't think of what else I have...

Whatsa matter? Couldn't score a Nazi Kroenen figure? Hmmm, I do have one, its by the rest of the hellboy stuff, unless that was a joke? I'm lost, haha

Your foot with sweatsock is in one photo. Must you? Whoops?

kierbaudy
12-21-2005, 08:26 PM
And, people think I have a hoarding problem... Well, very impressive collection of figures, never seen so many in one place, not even at a toy store. Which is your favorite brand of figure? Which license do you like best?

TheObsoleteMan
12-21-2005, 08:28 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/fedexpope/NeoWhoa.jpg

denger4000
12-21-2005, 08:35 PM
And, people think I have a hoarding problem... Well, very impressive collection of figures, never seen so many in one place, not even at a toy store. Which is your favorite brand of figure? Which license do you like best?

It's hard to say as you can see I have a lot of theme's going, I'll you this though, Sideshow is the one company that never dissapoints, them and Sota. Also Boglins of course. :D

Doomhammer
12-21-2005, 10:26 PM
Boglins! Boy, those were the days, I wonder where mine went...

denger4000
12-21-2005, 10:56 PM
dude mine too! I had a good collection as kid, all gone but two or three of em. The collection you now see is a product of ebay and lots of wasted money, haha.

sanpedromanrique
12-22-2005, 05:59 AM
Wow!!! Do you know how many pieces you have? Which one is your favorite one? Do you have fire insurance? That's a lot of plastic... In my opinion they are just "too close for confort".
Thanks for sharing.

Polystoner
12-22-2005, 07:44 AM
Wow. I've never seen so many topless men in one place before.

Who is the big guy holding the Japanese flag?

Also, I liked the original grouping of the three aliens: Star Trek Gorn, Michael Jackson, and Osama bin Laden.

Thanks for the pics. They were quite entertaining. :D

denger4000
12-22-2005, 11:22 AM
I guess you mean the late Yokozuna.

Josette
12-22-2005, 11:30 AM
Nice! And I thought I had a good collection of 12 inch figures....wow. :)

don_of_the_dead
12-22-2005, 05:34 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y32/Boglinnut/

Not sure if this belongs here but I wanted to share.

Get...your...butt....to...EternalCollector.com.... right....now.

denger4000
12-23-2005, 09:53 PM
dude I sent the questions in and everything, they never posted my collection i guess.

BDboystoys
12-23-2005, 10:15 PM
it will get done, trust me. Im a regular over at the forum and eventually they all are put it. The trouble is, is that its all run by one guy and its a massive task to run it all and keep it up to date. So Im sure eventually it will be put up.

Hells of Iron
12-23-2005, 11:33 PM
dude I sent the questions in and everything, they never posted my collection i guess.

Isn't this your collection?

http://eternalcollector.com/joshscoll.htm

denger4000
12-24-2005, 11:27 AM
I stand corrected, too bad I gave them such old pictures....