New Picture's of my collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wotta world!!

Denger, this was a wonderful tour. You are, without a doubt, out of your gourd and truly insane. More important, if my wife has harsh words about my comparatively feeble collection, I can take her for a tour of yours.

Having just buzzed through 57 images at rapid speed, I have only a few questions:

Is the George Lucas figure your most expensive acquisition? Or is it the Drastic Plastic Hitler figure?

Where did those Anakin and Obi-Wan figures come form? They surely can't be Hasbro...they look like the characters!

Whatsa matter? Couldn't score a Nazi Kroenen figure?

Your foot with sweatsock is in one photo. Must you?

I see that I must sell my house and get one with walk-in closets. And I need pegs of my own for the figures I like to display packaged. Brilliant!

Your stash is a wonder to behold. Happy holidays to you and your 1,000 wrestling figures.

Last edited:
Is the George Lucas figure your most expensive acquisition? Or is it the Drastic Plastic Hitler figure? While I can say for sure my Bog o Bones, Boglin cost more then both of those, George lucas cost me more then hitler. I think Hitler is worth a lot now but I got him sorta cheap at around $50-$60.

Where did those Anakin and Obi-Wan figures come form? They surely can't be Hasbro...they look like the characters! I'm not sure what ones your talking about, I assume you mean the 12inch Hasbro ones? Can't think of what else I have...

Whatsa matter? Couldn't score a Nazi Kroenen figure? Hmmm, I do have one, its by the rest of the hellboy stuff, unless that was a joke? I'm lost, haha

Your foot with sweatsock is in one photo. Must you? Whoops?

And, people think I have a hoarding problem... Well, very impressive collection of figures, never seen so many in one place, not even at a toy store. Which is your favorite brand of figure? Which license do you like best?

NeoWhoa.jpg

kierbaudy said:
And, people think I have a hoarding problem... Well, very impressive collection of figures, never seen so many in one place, not even at a toy store. Which is your favorite brand of figure? Which license do you like best?

It's hard to say as you can see I have a lot of theme's going, I'll you this though, Sideshow is the one company that never dissapoints, them and Sota. Also Boglins of course. :D

dude mine too! I had a good collection as kid, all gone but two or three of em. The collection you now see is a product of ebay and lots of wasted money, haha.

Wow!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! Do you know how many pieces you have? Which one is your favorite one? Do you have fire insurance? That's a lot of plastic... In my opinion they are just "too close for confort".
Thanks for sharing.

Wow. I've never seen so many topless men in one place before.

Who is the big guy holding the Japanese flag?

Also, I liked the original grouping of the three aliens: Star Trek Gorn, Michael Jackson, and Osama bin Laden.

Thanks for the pics. They were quite entertaining. :D

Nice! And I thought I had a good collection of 12 inch figures....wow. :)

it will get done, trust me. Im a regular over at the forum and eventually they all are put it. The trouble is, is that its all run by one guy and its a massive task to run it all and keep it up to date. So Im sure eventually it will be put up.

Back