Michael Jackson Premium Format Suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Con

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok. I cannot find any other MJ PF threads and im not really one to start a thread but i really want to get some ideas out there for one, especially considering the recent Music PF poll on the sideshow website ended with MJ getting the most votes.
So im hoping they are planning on it already, cause theres no way im paying for a MJ Hot Toys at the current prices and would much rather have a PF :rolleyes:

So here is my wishlist suggestion:

Michael Jackson Premium Format (From Thriller Video Clip)
Exclusive: Switch out Zombie head.
or
Exclusive: Switch out Werewolf head and Sports jacket version.

Ok. I cannot find any other MJ PF threads and im not really one to start a thread but i really want to get some ideas out there for one, especially considering the recent Music PF poll on the sideshow website ended with MJ getting the most votes.
So im hoping they are planning on it already, cause theres no way im paying for a MJ Hot Toys at the current prices and would much rather have a PF :rolleyes:

So here is my wishlist suggestion:

Michael Jackson Premium Format (From Thriller Video Clip)
Exclusive: Switch out Zombie head.
or
Exclusive: Switch out Werewolf head and Sports jacket version.

I actually want the exact same thing as you do. A Thriller PF with all the exclusives you mention.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>I actually want the exact same thing as you do. A Thriller PF with all the exclusives you mention.

That would be cool.

EX change-o-noses!

michael-jackson-nose.jpg

Actually yes... since Sideshow made a poll about it when he was still alive...
here are the numbers...

picture.php

I'm surprised Elvis did so poorly.

Personally, I think a set of PFs of the Fab Four would be tops. :D

Back