• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

915stag51

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for a HT Predator 1, I missed out....:banghead Is there someone here that has a spare for sale or do you guys know if they are in stock anywhere?

I have an EX. coming from sideshow, just got charged on thursday. I have given up on 1/6 so I have been up in the air about keeping this one. I could let him go for 230.00 shipped. I was thinking about putting him up on ebay, but would rather see it go to a member here.

I have an EX. coming from sideshow, just got charged on thursday. I have given up on 1/6 so I have been up in the air about keeping this one. I could let him go for 230.00 shipped. I was thinking about putting him up on ebay, but would rather see it go to a member here.

I am not really looking for the Ex. a reg. would be fine but I will keep youi in mind if nothing pops up here soon man, thanks..

I thought I missed out as well, but it looks like the non-ex version has yet to be shipped. Around this time next month, this figure will probably be available everywhere. CSC, BBTS, Ebay etc. This is from the July 9 newsletter:

Coming in the Next 30 Days

* Disney: Walt Disney Classics Collection Beast: Fury Unleashed Porcelain Statue - #900392
* Disney: Tonner Doll Company Dressed Tonner Character Figures (TM) - Princess Aurora - #900448 & Snow White - #900449
* Terminator: Hot Toys Terminator Factory: T-700 Diorama - #900368
* Terminator: Hot Toys T-700 12-inch Figure - #900398
* The Dead: Mort Vinyl Collectible - Black and White Version (NON-ATTENDEE Edition) - #30211
* T2: Aoshima T-800 Endoskeleton Chrome Version 12-inch Figure - #900498
* Predator: Hot Toys Predator Poseable Model Kit - #900334 :D:D
* Indiana Jones: Toht 12-inch Figure - Ex. #39091
* Disney: Enesco Tinker Bell - Pixie Laughter Gallery of Light - #900276
* Dinosauria: Carnotaurus Maquette - #200016 & Ex. #2000161

How the hell did YOU miss out on a HT Predator figure stag!? :lol
What's next, Shai missing out on a Hulk statue!? The world is coming to an end. These are signs of the coming Apocalypse.. I know it.

*Adjusts Tin Foil Hat*

How the hell did YOU miss out on a HT Predator figure stag!? :lol
What's next, Shai missing out on a Hulk statue!? The world is coming to an end. These are signs of the coming Apocalypse.. I know it.

*Adjusts Tin Foil Hat*

Think issac been too used to looking at 1:1 :lol

Don't forget the small stuff big man :whip

:lol I know fellas, I thought I was gonna stop with the 1/6 stuff but after seeing all the P1 pics I just have to get it...:lol

Just curious. Do u have any 1/6 left or did u sell them all? Do u still have the 1/4 and 1:1 predator bust from SS anymore?

Just curious. Do u have any 1/6 left or did u sell them all? Do u still have the 1/4 and 1:1 predator bust from SS anymore?

I'm down to about 8 James, I still got some tricks up my sleeve though, not totally out of the 1/6 line..:D

Predatorcollection104-1.jpg

Sorry about Marc at Galactic Force. I have been in contact with him but with SDCC and his card tournaments or whatever he has been pressed. I would keep bugging him if I were you as he has or at least HAD good prices.

Sorry about Marc at Galactic Force. I have been in contact with him but with SDCC and his card tournaments or whatever he has been pressed. I would keep bugging him if I were you as he has or at least HAD good prices.

Yeah man, I guess he has been busy these days, no response from him lately....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back