T-X has arrived! Terminator pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
I posted this over at statueforum but know there are a lot of Terminator fans here too.

After months of thinking about it, I finally decided to get the Cinemaquette T-X.

It's an incredible piece! Now I just have to wait for the CM T-800 endo and I will have their complete Terminator collection.

I HIGHLY recommend these pieces. They are a step above anything else out there.

Pics:
tx2.jpg

tx.jpg

My favorite:
terms.jpg

Size comparison:
size.jpg

cool photos. :banana the sideshow figure looks tiny.... like it's a hobbit endoskeleton.:D

do the zippers look as bad in person on the arnold figure as they do in the photos? they look huge. i'd be really pissed if i paid $1000 for a 1/3rd scale figure and it used 1/1 zippers.:horror

captain sack said:
cool photos. :banana the sideshow figure looks tiny.... like it's a hobbit endoskeleton.:D

do the zippers look as bad in person on the arnold figure as they do in the photos? they look huge. i'd be really pissed if i paid $1000 for a 1/3rd scale figure and it used 1/1 zippers.:horror

Thanks.

Are the zippers too big? Yes, but not as bad as they seem in that pic because of the angle I took at it. I forgot about them until now. Here is another one so you get a better idea:

full.jpg

Are they worth the money? HELL YES! ;)

I am really looking forward to their Predator and Indiana Jones. It's almost scary how real their pieces look.

They are too pricey for me but I enjoy seeing others pics of them. Of course Indy may have be one I do get unless SS beats them out with a 1/4 scale.

Look ok. :peace Glad you like it Gruson. If you got your $$$ worth out of it that's all that matters.:D

Gruson.....That is beautifull....your Terminator collection is awesome....That 2nd pic of the t-x in your first post look surreal...KEEP BUYING THEM FOR US BROTHER !!!!!!

:google nice set! esp after you pick up the T-800.

out of my price range. Not finacially, but logically.
But if you have the money to spare, more power to ya

re

yeh, those pieces are great... but I (actually the missus) cant justify that kind of expenditure !

Still waitin for my SS Endo to come through though

Talk about major envy!! :google You made the right move Jeff, far superior to any Weta piece in my opinion. They were worth selling for these magnificant Cinemamaquettes. Awesome collection!! :rock

Wow that's a very cool piece but it's not worth $1,000 IMO. Then again, others think I'm crazy for buying SS's PF figures. :p

I'm surprised everyone is scared of the price, when the 1/4 scale predator is the same range. I think they look awesome. I like the "human" Arnold, I thought it was a Standee at first, amazing. Can't wait to see they next figures.

Monster said:
I'm surprised everyone is scared of the price, when the 1/4 scale predator is the same range.

Well, as far as for me the price isn't scary. If I could afford something like that I would get it if I liked it. Like with the Predator Maquette which is worth the 1k IMO. I saw the the Cinemaquette stuff at SDCC this summer and just wasn't impressed with them at all. I thought they looked cheap the Arnold piece and the Elessar piece they had did I should say. The skin and hair on them looked really fake IMO. Now, this new piece was one of the better ones I saw and is worth IMO what SS is charging for their 1/4 Terminator piece. I don't think any of them are better than anything I saw from SS in the 1/4 scale range or the SSW stuff. That's just my 2 cents take it for what its worth.:peace

In other words if I could buy one of these CM pieces for 1k or the PM for 1k. I wouldn't even think about the PM but wouldn't even consider it for the CM.:peace

But Josh, we all know you're a Sideshow fanboy. ;) j/k

It's all good.

I still love the PF pieces but these are a step above those for sure IMO.

I will add that some CM Arnold pieces look worse than others for sure. The CM Aragorn looked pretty bad though.

Last edited:
Gruson said:
But Josh, we all know you're a Sideshow fanboy. ;) j/k

LOL Well, that damn paycheck is late and it's almost x-mas. LOL

Gruson said:
It's all good.

Good. Like I said these CM pieces are just not my cup of tea but that it no way means they are bad.

Gruson said:
I will add that some CM Arnold pieces look worse than others for sure. The CM Aragorn looked pretty bad though.

Well, if most of the CM Arnolds look like what they had at SDCC then they didn't do a good job on that one figure at least. The CM Aragorn needed a lot of help IMO. So if you have that coming hope they did some work on it.

wow gruson talk about awesome statues! if i had the money to buy them, i would be all over it!.those are defenetly a step above everything else.impressive. wow again. i rather buy these at a thousand bucks than a weta balrog or cave troll for two thousand. now if they only had star wars. :banana :horror :banana :joy

If the TX was in 1/4 scale I would buy it. Not the 850 though I will wait to see what Sideshow can do with it.

Jesse

Back