• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB (or borrow) SDCC Saturday Pass

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
SDCC Saturday Badge - $30 for a hand off, or more for the full day​

So the big show is upon us, and Sideshow has announced that they will be having their panel late on Saturday. I have a pass for only Sunday, but now can make it down for part of Saturday as well. I've always been a four day attendee in the past, so I don't really know how to go about trying to score a pass for Saturday at this point. So, I thought I would throw it out there to anyone who has a four day pass, or just a Saturday pass, and would not mind handing it off to me so I can attend the Sideshow panel and the CBLDF auction which is always on Saturday night as well. I'm also willing to buy a Saturday pass outright, but not at scalper prices. I know these are non-tranferable starting this year. The earliest I can make it down to the convention center would probably be around noon to 1 P.M. Hope we can work something out!

SDCC Saturday Badge - $30 for a hand off, or more for the full day​

Last edited:
You can use the money you made off of the PZ EX to buy a scalped Saturday pass ;)

Maybe Josh can help? He helped me last year. Nice guy.

Raised my offer to $30 just for someone to hand me their Saturday pass, so I can attend the Sideshow and CBLDF panels!

Giving this one more bump before the show this week. I'm open to suggestions on how to at least get into the show for the Sideshow panel which is late Saturday evening. I'm sure all of you are aware of that fact. Should I just stand outside with my index finger up like I'm trying to get a free ticket to a Grateful Dead show?

Back