ha

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped it half way through. I guess I fail to see the humor.

Seemed pretty stupid...and rude...to me.

I stopped it half way through. I guess I fail to see the humor.

Seemed pretty stupid...and rude...to me.

TV producers tend to be high strung ^^^^^^^s. I didn't find it nowhere near as funny as I felt bad for her.

not funny at all!....punking someone just for the hell of it seems dumb and stupid, not to mention rude!:emperor

Yup, funny.

In regards to the original posted video, I usually look at those situations as if I were the one in the hot seat. I would have thought it was funny when it was happening to me and joined in with the wierdness, after seeing Helen Hunt in Twister every clip they put up I would have talked about how much I want to bang Helen Hunt and then have her carry my goddamned golf clubs. Whether he was for real or not. I like all different forms of comedy, and that includes the extremely ridiculous and it was obvious he was being ridiculous on purpose to me. To each his own stupid sense of humour I say.

It would have only been a downer for me if I found out he was serious, because I would have felt sorry for him. She seemed intelligent enough to figure out that she wasn't the one at fault either way.

I was waiting for this to be some kind of joke. Since it's not, it's not the least bit funny. I would have beaten the ^^^^ out of this ^^^^ing guy.

man, that wasn't right.
the dude removing the mic was like... wtf...
the chick shoulda bucked up and stood up for herself cuz that was messed up.

Looks like a video made for a stupid web site. In the context of what it is, it's ok. Placed on a gotcha tv show with a laugh track I think it would get a laugh from the viewers at home. What it does not show is what happened next. I'm more saddened by the fact that she did not seem to get 'it' though I did enjoy the, "But we don't have polar bears in Chi.." That made me laugh.

Back