• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Transformers Masterpiece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings. I am interested in all Transformers Masterpiece figures except for Starscream (already purchased him.) Let me know what you have, the condition, and what you are looking for it return. Thanks a bunch!

Hi: I have a mint in sealed box MP Skywarp. Box has shelfwear but nothing serious or horrible. $100 shipped within the USA. It's on consignment at a friend's booth in a local show, so I would have to see if it hasn't sold. Let me know if interested and I can check. I would also consider trading for a Hot Toys figure, so let me know what you have.

Greetings. I am interested in all Transformers Masterpiece figures except for Starscream (already purchased him.) Let me know what you have, the condition, and what you are looking for it return. Thanks a bunch!

walmart version or japanese version?

Hi: I have a mint in sealed box MP Skywarp. Box has shelfwear but nothing serious or horrible. $100 shipped within the USA. It's on consignment at a friend's booth in a local show, so I would have to see if it hasn't sold. Let me know if interested and I can check. I would also consider trading for a Hot Toys figure, so let me know what you have.

Commtech, I may be interested. I would like to snag as many as possible in one transaction.

Matthew I'm about to put up a Megs Masterpiece MP 05 which is brand new unmodified version (meaning no orange plug like the overseas peeps) for $157 shipped. Opened up for inspection and right back to his coffin is all, never displayed. Also have Transformers 20th DVD Edition Masterpiece OPTIMUS PRIME MISB for the same price. LMK or they'll just go right along in my FS thread.

Opened up a new box in my storage last night and found these guys...

!BV7+ylQ!mk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLmJg8nBKV!V5!Z7w~~_1.JPG

283977229_tp.jpg

BTW: I've got Starscream in my car and he's ready to go during lunch but if you want I can shipped them all together if you are interested in the other two.

I'm really not trying to shat on anybody's pricing here (at all), but i've always believed in the fair deal... so here it goes.

MP Megs can be purchased for retail ($99) over at BBTS, and all it takes to remove the orange plug is a pair of needle nose pliers. The thing is barely in there as it is.

MP Skywarp will be reissued by Hasbro in the fall for a way smaller pricetag, and of equal quality to the Takara version... so if I were new into snagging MP's, i'd wait myself.

Like I said, really not trying to offend people's offers here... just trying to help with some $$$ options.

I'm really not trying to shat on anybody's pricing here (at all), but i've always believed in the fair deal... so here it goes.

MP Megs can be purchased for retail ($99) over at BBTS, and all it takes to remove the orange plug is a pair of needle nose pliers. The thing is barely in there as it is.

MP Skywarp will be reissued by Hasbro in the fall for a way smaller pricetag, and of equal quality to the Takara version... so if I were new into snagging MP's, i'd wait myself.

Like I said, really not trying to offend people's offers here... just trying to help with some $$$ options.

That's cool, I just took a quick look at what they were going on Buy It Nows on the eBay, still negotiable on price as well for both guys :rock

No probs Bagels :monkey5

I'm glad you did too brother, I don't know what the ^^^^ I was thinking not going after it at first! :duh

You have finally repaid me for helping you get your Masterpiece TF's. ;) :duff

I found these beauties looking for MP Starscream shipping boxes, cuz I sold like 4 of them last night... Whenever I opened the box and found Megs and Prime it was like Optimus dying in the movie :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I became Spike.:sick

I'm glad you did too brother, I don't know what the ^^^^ I was thinking not going after it at first! :duh

You have finally repaid me for helping you get your Masterpiece TF's. ;) :duff

Right on :rock

I found these beauties looking for MP Starscream shipping boxes, cuz I sold like 4 of them last night... Whenever I opened the box and found Megs and Prime it was like Optimus dying in the movie :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl

Classic.

This just makes me sad. :(

But I'll feel better when Jetfire gets here! :D :rock

Have an MP Megatron [unmodified], opened and displayed very briefly for sale. Asking $90 for it shipped anywhere.

Help me "get rid" of it and I'll be your best friend forever :D

Hi bro.. I have a Hasbro MP01 Acid Storm and MP02 Soundwave (both complete with box). Items will come from the Philippines.

Please PM me in your earliest availability. Thank you.

Back