Wolverine and the X-Men (Cartoon) Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
These look pretty cool!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...e=newsletter-pers-070909news&utm_medium=email

Wolverine_X-Men.jpg

Last edited:
I would have bought some statues from the ''hulk vs.'' animation movies...

I almost started this thread, but then realized too much work for something I have zero interest in. Not my cup of tea at all.

I won't make the same mistake twice (I'm looking at you GG LOTR animated statues that can't be given away)

I almost started this thread, but then realized too much work for something I have zero interest in. Not my cup of tea at all.

I won't make the same mistake twice (I'm looking at you GG LOTR animated statues that can't be given away)
Yeah, but these are from an actual 'animated' cartoon, the LotR statue weren't. :D

I ACTUALLY LIKED THE THOR ONE AS MUCH..SEEING THAT BLONDE BIMBO GETTING THE BEATING OF A LIFETIME WAS AWESOME..:banana

The animation in the Thor was was too Samurai Jack blocky for me; plus, I had to constantly explain the plot to my son. Good cartoon, I just didn't care for the animation.

Those statues look cool.

I dig the Wolv vs Hulk and Thor vs Hulk toons...

Both were a tad bit too blocky for me, not just Thor's....but still enjoyable nonetheless.....

Oh lord! I will be getting all of these and I was hoping someone would make this line from the cartoon series, can't wait for Emma & Storm!

guess I'll just bow out of this thread, I don't see the appeal to these at all. I prefer the realism that SS and Bowen offer over this cartoonish look.

guess I'll just bow out of this thread, I don't see the appeal to these at all. I prefer the realism that SS and Bowen offer over this cartoonish look.

I have a feeling that this cartoon isn't going to last too long, anyway.

I have a feeling that this cartoon isn't going to last too long, anyway.

It's the #1 rated cartoon on Nicktoons and season 2 has already been confirmed. And yeah I hope they make Emma, Storm, Rogue, Domino, Mystique and all the rest.

Last edited:
Wow, those do look good. Glad to see someone other than GG putting out an animated line.

Hopefully we´ll get these in a few years:

Avengers.jpg

Back