If you could have only 1 Bust or Statue - what would it be and why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you could have only ONE Bust or Statue - what would it be, and why?

Like you were either being banished to a desert island, or going into
solitary confinement, and you could only take ONE bust or statue with
you to look at and pass the time.

Mine is easy: Attakus Hulk Statue (sorry Sideshow) :eek:

Why: Of every single statue or bust I've had or have, NONE has yet
come close to the overall perfection of size, pose, sculpt, finish, paint,
expression, and overall coolness of this statue. I compare every new
item I get to it, and none yet has come close to taking it out of #1.
The movie may be bad, but the statue is absolutely 100% perfect.

Check out all the great pictures here for reference on this perfect statue: HULK

So, what is your ONE choice, and why? (pictures too if ya have some)

JS :)

re

There is only one winner for me...

Its the Gandalf on Shadowfax. Im takin this one to the grave...

ps. that hulk sure is a beauty

b1114tl.jpg

I would also say Gandalf on Shadowfax. It doesn't matter to me that there are 8499 others out there, or that it is now worth a lot less than the $300 that I paid Sideshow for it. It's my favorite piece, and if I could have only one Sideshow/Weta statue, that would be it.

I'm with you Chuck.

The Daddy Rog will remain my prized possession. My venture into the Sideshow/Weta LOTR line was my first step into higher end collectibles and from the moment I received my first piece (Gandalf the Grey statue) I dreamed they would make the Balrog. Needless to say, I had no hesitation whatsoever at putting in my preorder.

Balrog will stay on the top of my collectibles list.

Balrog2small.jpg

or still rather Gandalfax???

I guess whichever I could grab first before I had to run out of the house...

Sam and Bill!!!

That is my vote..
Named my son after Samwise Gamgee....

Nothing as prized!

Joanna

er well I dont have any(shame on me!, Ill get them when I get the money though) I think it would have to be the Weta Kong vs V-rex statue. It looks unbelievabley cool and since after my first unforgettable viewing of PJ's King Kong its is infact my favourite movie, and I've seen quite afew.

so formally:

Weta Kong vs V-rex Statue

This is an easy one for me. Its gotta be the Original Balrog statue. It comes from my favorite part of the Trilogy. The sequence through Moria is just so freaking cool. Then to see it on the big screen I was just like :woo that is AWESOME!! When I found out there had been a statue made of this character I had to get one. I was finally able to get one this year and I have no regrets about what I paid. It's worth every penny I paid and to me is as good if not better than any other statue I've seen from any other company.

Ringwraith on Steed for me. This piece captures the essence of all things LotR, better than the Balrog or Cave Troll (even though they're both superior statues)

I'm having a hard time choosing between Ringwraith on steed and Napoleon, so since you say bust or statue, and Napoleon is a premium format figure I'll cheat a bit and end up with RWoS :p

Back