Terminator Salvation or Terminator 3?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer?

• Terminator 3...All Bale does is growl

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Terminator Salvation...with a sequel like T3 its no wonder Arnie wasnt back

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • Neither of them deserve to be put into the terminator group

Votes: 16 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wHySoSeRiOuS203

Super Freak
Reaction score
well I put a poll on this one so be happy we all know that people like and hate this movies I personally loved Terminator Salvation...and T3 wasnt...horrid but anyways
terminator_salvation_new-8.jpg

VS
00017097.jpg

Last edited:
ALTHOUGH I didn't mide T3, with a little tweaking it's actually quite enjoyable...

PLUS AHNULD is in T3...And AHNULD is good...

Final 10 minutes of T3 has more heart and soul than the entirety of Salvation.

But asking which is better overall is like asking if getting kicked in the face is better than getting kicked in the balls.

T3. It sucks yes...but Its more fun to watch.

TS is just meh, until the last 30 minutes.

Couldn't have said it better. T3 was more or less a remake of T2, but still entertaining. T4 was more or less a remake of every loud, summer, futuristic robot movie, but dull.

I enjoy T3. Now I saw T1 on vhs tape when I was little, Saw T2 in Theatres. I love the mythologies of what is Terminator and a huge fan. Now if I was to put them in order as to best to worst (even though I enjoy them all) this is how it would go.

Terminator 1- 'Till this day, I feel it's the more raw and Intimidating.
Terminator 3- Now I love T2, but I feel T2 was more of the remake of T1, then T3 being a remake of T2. The only reason I do not give it credit for 2nd is because if you compare T2 to T1, it's basically ALMOST the same movie with a lot of the sequences duplicated from the first just now with better special effects. Plus when watching T3 in theatres for the first time, I did not see that ending coming at all, which I love. Now if part 2 ended like part 3, then I would have liked it better.
Terminator 2- though I might feel alone when sayin that T2 is just a bigger budget version of Part 1, I still enjoy the Action in this film.
Terminator Salvation- I did enjoy the movie but felt it was a bit all over the place. I left the movie thinking it was missing something that was suppose to be shown but wasn't.

So all in all for this poll It has to be T3!!!

Last edited:
I enjoy T3. Now I saw T1 on vhs tape when I was little, Saw T2 in Theatres. I love the mythologies of what is Terminator and a huge fan. Now if I was to put them in order as to best to worst (even though I enjoy them all) this is how it would go.

Terminator 1- 'Till this day, I feel it's the more raw and Intimidating.
Terminator 3- Now I love T2, but I feel T2 was more of the remake of T1, then T3 being a remake of T2. The only reason I do not give it credit for 2nd is because if you compare T2 to T1, it's basically ALMOST the same movie with a lot of the sequences duplicated from the first just now with better special effects. Plus when watching T3 in theatres for the first time, I did not see that ending coming at all, which I love. Now if part 2 ended like part 3, then I would have liked it better.
Terminator 2- though I might feel alone when sayin that T2 is just a bigger budget version of Part 1, I still enjoy the Action in this film.
Terminator Salvation- I did enjoy the movie but felt it was a bit all over the place. I left the movie thinking it was missing something that was suppose to be shown but wasn't.

So all in all for this poll It has to be T3!!!
Terminator 2-

it was there is 40 minutes AT MINIMUM of deleted scenes which will be released on DVD

Im not a Terminator snob. T3 and salvation were good. This would be my order of great to not so good

#1 Terminator 2
#2 Terminator salvation
#3 Terminator 3
#4 Terminator

Yes The first Terminator is last. Only because its slow. Still a good movie though

I voted Salvation. It just was different than T3 which had a lot of similarities with T2. I liked the post Judgment Day setting and the action was great!

Voted neither.

T1 is best. T2 is second.

"T1 slow"? I think you're confusing it with T2! T2 crawls after the pescadero escape until they go to cyberdyne. The nemesis of the film disappears for about half an hour!

Back