Warehouse 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i've been waiting for it since i heard about it last month. seems interesting and none of my other shows are playing now so i don't have anything to lose.

I'm always up for something new during the summer, so I'll set my DVR and give it a try.

Batty, I'm still waiting for the return of Fringe. TV hasn't been the same since the season finale. :monkey2

We have a long wait for Fringe. I don't think the new season starts until this Fall. :(

Eureka hasn't been on in almost a year, it's about time it's back.

I am definately going to give this show a go. Eureka is an excellent excellent show and returns this Friday! My concern is that Wharehouse 13 is going to be one of those copy cat shows. Eureka is a government funded facility in the middle of nowhere that works on cutting edge science/science fiction. Warehouse 13 is about a government run facility in the middle of nowhere where they store cutting edge technology that isnt safe to be out in the world.

Now don't get me wrong, if the show is good I dont care if it has a similar premise to Eureka...but lots of times these copy cat shows can't capture the feel of the parent show..or they never really try because they assume it is only the premise that gains viewers...

I really enjoyed it! I'll have to give it a few more show before I'm completely sold, but the highlights of the season looked good, as does the lead actor! :D

Eye candy for all!

Not a bad start - loved the steampunk props too. The characters are cliche - the tough, womanizing buff hunk who's not to bright but has a heart of gold teamed with the smart but beautiful partner with a stick up her butt. The Moonlighting formula strikes again (and again, and again, and again...)

But as the show progresses I'm sure they'll branch out and the actors are good. Jane Espenson of Buffy is on the writing staff, so that's a positive too.

Back