Next Cinemaquette is Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know. Just shows the S on the webpage. Guess we will find out at Comic Con.

So far all their releases are based on movie characters, so I would think Reeve would be a popular choice among fans. Should be interesting.

Dave does dance of joy and falls over in sheer bliss!!!!!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:banana:banana:fireworks
:blissy
:woo

hahahahahaha ! awsome dave !
I cant wait to see the pics.

Last year Cinemaquette was very frustrating - they didn't have their booth setup until well into Thursday. But first thing Wednesday I'll be over there asking George - "is it here yet? Is it here yet?"

Last year Cinemaquette was very frustrating - they didn't have their booth setup until well into Thursday. But first thing Wednesday I'll be over there asking George - "is it here yet? Is it here yet?"

I was pissed they didn't bring the Alien.

I hope it dosent look like the stunt double.
Indy looked nothing harrison and there prices are too high !

most of their human pieces dont look like the actual person imo anyways........but its good news for superman fans i suppose :monkey1 was hoping for a batman piece though :banghead

Based from the S they're using for the tease, I would guess it's Reeve Superman....or it could be the guy who climbs the building with the suction cups, one of the 2.

most of their human pieces dont look like the actual person imo anyways........but its good news for superman fans i suppose :monkey1 was hoping for a batman piece though :banghead

I have four of their human figures and all are excellent.

I guess it could be George Reeves or Brandon Routh, but the symbol looks like the Reeve "S".

Im not a huge Superman fan, but i think this news is Great due to the fact that it might open the door to more DC characters, Like hopefully Batman

Reeve would be awesome and would be very tempting. My dream is Vader though and would be without question my 1st purchase.

For me this is the greatest news. Superman is my favorite superhero of all time; even more than the Hulk. Best believe this piece is flying home.

Great news..Cant wait to see if they'll do a great likeness...

Back