Favorite & Least Favorite Star Wars Movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hothwampa

Freaked Out
Reaction score
My choices:
-Favorite: The Empire Strikes Back
-Least: The Phantom Menace

I'd say 8/10 will pick TPM for least favorite. That seems to be the trend from just about any poll or posts I've seen in the past.

1. ANH
2. TESB
3. ROTJ

And that's it. I don't even consider the later stuff to be canon because it's just so ridiculous.

Do the two ewok movies count as star wars movies?

that may might trump the original trilogy for some :monkey3

1. New Hope

For my least favorite

I'd have to say as a whole phantom menance but the other two had some pretty iffy moments in them and I kow I was cracking up during the revenge of the sith at parts that were suppose to be dramatic and not funny

Favorite: Empire Strikes Back - really just hit me at the perfect age.

Least Fav: Attack of the Clones - the dialog is unbearable

Favorite: ESB Pretty much a perfect movie from beginning to end, I speak of the unaltered, original version without the damn Imperial shuttle that ruins the pacing of the Cloud City escape.

Least Favorite: AOTC just a sloppy mess of a movie. Sorry, I'll take little Anakin and Jar Jar over a horrible romance with no chemistry anyday. At least TPM had Qui-Gon and Darth Maul and a kick ass final battle. The battle of Geonosis seemed patched together with no natural rhythm or flow to anything your watching.

That said I consider them to all be one story, but I rarely ever pop in AOTC. And if I do I use scene select and it becomes the Obi-Wan Kenobi movie.

Back