Elektra - pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
elektra3.jpg

elektra6.jpg

elektra5.jpg

elektra_cu.jpg

elektra_boot.jpg

And before anyone asks....
elektra_butt.jpg

man...seeing that last pic makes me want to ''have'' that statue.

Collector Freak said:
Do you guys really get off on a polystone likeness or are you joking?

My girlfriend is made of polystone....actually, mixed-media....

I posted my thoughts in the other thread - but further...

After examining her from every angle for the photos, I have to say she's darned fine. The hair is handled very well, although the hat thingie makes that easier. The pose is very dynamic and I really like how they never make a "safe" pose, but really try something different (Doom aside). Her facial expression has always bothered me (as it has many others), but seeing her in person it really does fit the character and the pose.

I'm extremely pleased with her and hope to get more female PFs in all the lines.

I think the skin coloring is pretty accurate, it's tungsten lighting, but I wouldn't call it yellow either. Looks very natural in person.

As for the exclusive - not interested in the white costume at all, just as I wasn't interested in the Bradstreet Punisher shirt. I'm thankful that if the exclusive isn't just an add-on like Ironman and Doom, at least they've been versions I wasn't interested in so I don't have to get both.

I'm not going to risk pulling the top down, so...no. But I believe there are in-progress shots at the Gore Group site. And we know that Marvel made them get rid of the...more obvious protuberances in the general top area...

I'm glad you like her - but *really* - was that necessary Dave?? I really thought better of you :nono

I don't know whether to hide my head in shame or.... well, I'll just be over in the corner hiding my blushing face. :eek:

There I am, just perusing the post, enjoying the nice photos of Elektra, then WHAM. :horror

I guess boys will always be boys :p

Sorry Dusty, but (pun intended) I bet that pic sold more of them the other pics combined.

Darklord Dave said:
Sorry Dusty, but (pun intended) I bet that pic sold more of them the other pics combined.

So true Dave....Dusty, Dave did it for you guys....he had to sacrifice is dignity in order to make this figure more ''enjoyable''....................................................and I do think seriously,that Dave helped sells a lot of them with those pics...cause after all, like you said Dusty....''boys will be boys.....''

Back