A quick picture of all my SS 12" horror Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sideshowpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got every Sideshow horror exclusive made with the exception of Robert Englund as Freddy. I just can't bring myself to spending $45 on such a "boring" (IMO) figure....
I store all of these figures in the closet of my office. I'm kind of a snob so only the actual statues make it on my shelves. ;)
One of these days, I'll pick up a Classic Freddy and a Jason from Part 3.
I know Sideshow plans to finish all 10 Friday movies with each Jason, I wonder if they will ever complete all of the Nightmare Freddys?

officefigures-vi.jpg

Collector Freak said:
I've seen the film, I just don't understand why you're comparing him to Al. :confused:

I think he's saying that because Al keeps all his "toys" boxed up forever and never gives them any attention.. As far as my 12" figures go,, that's about right for me. :)

sideshowpdx said:
I think he's saying that because Al keeps all his "toys" boxed up forever and never gives them any attention.. As far as my 12" figures go,, that's about right for me. :)

Oh. Then I guess I'm the same way. At least with 12" figures. I display statues and stuff, though.

Free your toys!

I have all except 3 now (Part 6 and 7 Jason and New Nightmare Freddy) All are awesome, all SCREAMED to be opened.

3 is the best Jason...easily.

Now, open those suckers up!!!!!!!

Gruson said:
3 is the best Jason...easily.

Not only part 3 is the best Jason , its the best 12'' figure that Sideshow has ever realeased!!!!

IT is a masterpiece..just imagine the same figure in premium format.Wow...

jasonbw2.jpg

don_of_the_dead said:
Free your toys!

I have all except 3 now (Part 6 and 7 Jason and New Nightmare Freddy) All are awesome, all SCREAMED to be opened.

Hey Don,,,, your sig is great... I'm going to PM you with some pictures of my statues to see if you can be so kind to make me one...

Shaihulud said:
IT is a masterpiece..just imagine the same figure in premium format.Wow...

jasonbw2.jpg

I'm with ya. I hope sometime in the future Sideshow makes more Premium format modern horror figures. It wouldn't surprise me though if Sideshow decides to call it quits on the New Line Horror Premium format... They just haven't sold that well.
It still shocks me to this day that the Demon Freddy isn't sold out yet. Only 400 made worldwide (200 here in the US and it's still not sold out). The statue is amazing.

officedemonfreddy-vi.jpg

sideshowpdx said:
Hey Don,,,, your sig is great... I'm going to PM you with some pictures of my statues to see if you can be so kind to make me one...

wish, I could help, but I didn't make it a friend did who Is without a computer for the time being, as soon as he's back I'll intorduce you, hes a big Modern Horror Sideshow collector too.

Back