Megan Fox VS Isabel Lucas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was the sexiest girl in Transformers ROTF

• Megan Fox

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • Isabel Lucas

Votes: 45 44.1%

• Total voters

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
Everybody says that Megan is the hottest girl out there, but I thought she was upstaged a little by Isabel Lucas

isabel_lucas_2299510.jpg
sks07-fhmjul07-isabel-lucas-02.jpg

Vs

0820-megan-fox_bd07.jpg
Megan-Fox.jpg

Last edited:
I do prefer Isabel Lucas but not in Blonde..Brunette Rulz.

I dont see all the fuss for Isabel Lucas, her head is funny shaped.

That said, I would still bang her.

I choose none..they are both airheads and would expect too much from men, i would never get a tattoo just because Megan Fox says so, even her name on me as she claims she would make a guy do this..no thanks! i prefer a woman with some meat on her as well and a actual brain that functions normally.

I choose none..they are both airheads and would expect too much from men, i would never get a tattoo just because Megan Fox says so, even her name on me as she claims she would make a guy do this..no thanks! i prefer a woman with some meat on her as well and a actual brain that functions normally.

Like this?

FatWomenTryingtogetpantson.jpg

:lol ;)

Someone post the Maxim pics of Olivia Wilde and you'll forget both women. That, and she comes off more classy and intelligent.

Like this?

FatWomenTryingtogetpantson.jpg

:lol ;)

Now see..thats the other extreme, i would go with in the middle..not fat/overweight like that woman..5ft-5'7 in the 160lb range is fine for me, depends how they carry their weight..some women look good with meat on them and others not so much.

Now see..thats the other extreme, i would go with in the middle..not fat/overweight like that woman..5ft-5'7 in the 160lb range is fine for me, depends how they carry their weight..some women look good with meat on them and others not so much.

Most guys at 5'7" and 160 lbs with no muscle are chubby.

A chick at 5'7" at 160 lbs is fat.

5'7" and 140 lbs with solid meat... is hot... and the highest for me.

I dated this girl for 3years and she was 5'7 160ish pound range, big boned a little not flabby or anything, i know its not a full pic but, i love women that have this type of build.

a1s6lu.jpg

:lol You assume a lot.

Back