300: Complete Experience

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripper_joe77

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just got an email from WB advertising the new 300: Complete Experience, it looks pretty cool, anyone else picking this up when it comes out?

https://www.wbshop.com/on/demandwar...roduct-Show?pid=1000091422&adid=300PreOrdrEml

300_box.jpg

I am :wave

I was so close to buying the regular a few weeks ago but then i saw this one was coming instead.

I didn't get the original Blu-ray since I knew they would probably have the special edition with the picture in picture (like what the HD-DVD had). SO glad I waited!

Let's see... I have the DVD Special Edition, the DVD Limited Collector's Edition, the Blu-ray so... I'll be getting this too :rotfl

Whats so great about this??? The Book, I have the comic. If it was an extended edition I would get it. But easy pass.

They yelled okay. Whatever. Leave me alone. I'm taking a shower. I don't need this. Man, I am stinky. I do need a shower. Good God I am bored. I am going to cut the grass.

Come mow my grass. I hate that part of being a homeowner. :banghead

I already own it on Blu-ray, and as much as I really like the Digi-book's, I'll pass on the new version. It's a solid movie, but, I'm not head over heels about it either...

They yelled okay. Whatever. Leave me alone. I'm taking a shower. I don't need this. Man, I am stinky. I do need a shower. Good God I am bored. I am going to cut the grass.

You're gonna take a shower BEFORE you mow? :confused:

IMO this movie sucks so bad. It's a shame they didn't recreate the actual battle of thermopylae but we got this kids cartoon instead.. such a shame.

To date there have been no modern movies depicting spartan culture and wars, let alone one where three thousand fought three thousand thousand as herodotus so eloquently put it.

IMO this movie sucks so bad. It's a shame they didn't recreate the actual battle of thermopylae but we got this kids cartoon instead.. such a shame.

To date there have been no modern movies depicting spartan culture and wars, let alone one where three thousand fought three thousand thousand as herodotus so eloquently put it.

It was an adaptation of a comic book, not a historical documentary of the battle of Thermopylae

Kid's cartoon? What do you let your kids watch?:horror

Back