SSC Cobra Officer Figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...e=newsletter-pers-070209news&utm_medium=email

26122-800x600.jpg

Hell yeah!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Now thats cool.. but not a surprise. :rock

looks like Duke and the officer will be the only new figs at sdcc.

Not to be a complete downer, but I just realised this guy will probably take up the Q1 2010 spot which means we won't be seeing Duke until about this time next year.

I just hope there is something else at SDCC, but this does look great, definetly getting one

Not to be a complete downer, but I just realised this guy will probably take up the Q1 2010 spot which means we won't be seeing Duke until about this time next year.

Maybe not.....I bet he'll be soon in stock..I mean he's really not that much different than the cobra soldier..Maybe they did both together in the production factory..Anyway, we'll see..:peace

Booooooooo! That's lame. Except for the gun, it looks like a straight repaint. Should have been the SDCC exclusive instead of Cherry Dr. Pepper Cobra Commander. Oh well. Saves me money, and to those of you who can afford to troop build, cheers.

Now thats cool.. but not a surprise. :rock

looks like Duke and the officer will be the only new figs at sdcc.

I doubt they'd show ALL of their GI Joes before the show.

So he is a officer and not Scarface. Kewl. Wish they would have given him a silver logo.

Perhaps the Scarface head will be the exclusive?

Might be the walls they are jumping over.

Give us this already!!!!
missiledefense_box.jpg

Nope, thats the old stone wall environment from years ago. Sideshow has really been using their old environments to sell these Joe images.

But as a side note, I love the one trooper getting a bullet to the head in the pic :lol

I'll just be getting one, not two since I'm only getting two troopers. No need to have equal numbers of troopers and officers.

Back