Angel line announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming the first figure released will be Angel himself. I kinda hope it's not a "City Of" version, besides the wrist stakes it would hardly be different than the one already released in the Buffy line. I'll still buy it if it is, of course. Man, waiting for Wes is gonna be brutal.

Well, if I had a Giles from the Buffy line, I might look forward to this line a little more. (I know, I know, I need to stop complaining ;)). I won't collect all of the characters of this line, but there a few I imagine I'll pick up.

Just a request here for Sideshow. When you get around to making Wes, please, for the love of God, DO NOT put him in that goofy rogue demon hunter leather outfit from season one. Thank you.

Me too, really. This line doesn't surprise or excite me much. I would've been disappointed if this was the "big announcement".

angel

very cool, while I like the Buffy line personally I think the Angel figs would have more memorable demons and such, plus the lines bleed over with many of the Buffy characters appearing in Angel. I mean look at the cool figs possible:
(various versions of course of:
Angel
Lorne
Wes
Cordelia
Gunn
Fred
Illyria)

and then:
Doyle
Lindsey McDonald
Dru (human)
Darla (modern human)
Demon Angel
the oracles
Harmony
lilah Morgan
Buffy Summers
Oz
Spike
Andrew Wells
Marcus Hamilton
Willow Rosenberg
Faith
Jhiera (Bai Ling)
Merl (the snitch)
Groosalugg
Numfar of the Deathwok Clan (Joss Whedon)
Holtz
Skip (the demon)
Sahjhan (the demon destryed to fulfull Conner's prophecy)
The Beast
Jasmine
oh and that Conner kid.
just to name a few

I'm not that into Angel, but I would like to congratulate everybody that was hoping for this line to become a reality. Have fun collecting them. :duff

Good timing. I will definitely collect this line. I actually bought the Angel Old Friends Comic Issue 1 the other day and I can't remember the last time I bought a comic book. :banana

Make sure you check out the shiny new Whedonville forum! A place where all the Buffy/Angel/Firefly Freaks can gather and commiserate.

Angel

good news!!! Still want to see Cordelia in the cheerleader outfit for the Buffy line, What I want to see most from Angel are:

Illyria
Angel with mini puppet-Angel accessory
Cordelia
Wesley

And please, please, please make the female's heads the right size! :D

Back