Iron man up for preorder!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=71551&type=store

Exclusive is interchangable head

Both editions @ $249.99

14" H (355mm) x 9" W (228mm) x 16" L (406mm)

7155_press01-001.jpg
7155_press03-001.jpg

7155_press06-001.jpg

I CANNOT be preordered....I must be wined and dined, then $*%$*, just leave my money in the wallet when you leave. :naughty

I hope they can re-create that metallic finish on the production figures. That looks fantastic. If I didn't know it was polystone I'd swear it was metal.

Should I complain about my lack of money... Iron Man looks great. Sideshow is definately giving Bowen a run for his money. Outstanding marvel pieces with interesting poses, not just standing on some rock ledge or flexing their musles or doing a hail hitler. And, it's so big, I have no room for it. Anyway, hope the edition size is reasonable, preferably on the small side. I'm hoping there's more uniformity in size because all my statues are different sizes.

I love that these are all in scale - although 1/4 scale is a bit large if there's going to be a lot of them. But I wouldn't have Goblin (or Punisher) any other size and I expect I'll feel the same about the rest.

Eventhough I have no interest in this piece, I have to admit that Iron Man looks great!!:google

If I was a huge Iron Man fan I'd be in heaven.

I know it's been said before but if this had been the old 70's/early 80's suit of armor I might be tempted to buy this. Oh well.

I wasnt planning to buy this until I saw the pictures!!!!! Wow !!!! Preorder is in.Now as a sometimes completist, ill have to face the dilemma if im buying all the marvel sideshow statue......this is all Iron man 's fault....

Wish the base had more of a glow like in the drawing. Great piece though.

I love the the way his armor is recreated. Amazingly beautiful. With that being said, the pose does absolutely nothing for me. The only thing that would have saved it would have been if the base lit up at the cracks where he's punching (as speculated at, for the last several days).

Instead he looks like a defensive lineman to me...

I'm not sure about the pose either, but I'm glad to see SSC taking some chances with the poses and not just going for the "hero" or maquette-like pose. I know I prefer this pose to just standing and saluting, but if they could have done some sort of flying position it might have been more appealing.

Back