Bowen Sandman FS.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
If only we could get SS to produce some of these as comiquettes.

bd.jpg

Sculpted by the Kucharek Bros since you left it off,its cool to give props to the sculptors

Last edited:
Al I've been a member on here for many years now and have often posted Bowen Sneak peaks. This is the Marvel section afterall. So insteed of trying to belittle me on here and other posts on this board maybe you could actually contribute to this board and actually post pictures and not spam this site with links to your site.

Some people have a life and cannot afford to be spending their entire life jumping
to mulptiple forums. Two or three at most.

spiderman related, yep i'll be getting this.:naughty

these are about the only bowen, non sideshow pieces i purchase, since i don't see ssc making anymore of the spidey villains for sometime.

OOPS, i forgot about Venom coming soon, but at the rate ssc is putting them out, i don't think i'll ever see many more.:rolleyes:

Al I've been a member on here for many years now and have often posted Bowen Sneak peaks. This is the Marvel section afterall. So insteed of trying to belittle me on here and other posts on this board maybe you could actually contribute to this board and actually post pictures and not spam this site with links to your site.

Some people have a life and cannot afford to be spending their entire life jumping
to mulptiple forums. Two or three at most.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Posting Bowen previews is good. Posting LINKS to Bowen previews is getting kinda old. Not to make waves or anything, I just hate seeing "Preview of...." and then clicking only to find out I have to click again and open a new window. Even worse is a "poll" thread that I would have to leave the board to participate in....

spiderman related, yep i'll be getting this.:naughty

these are about the only bowen, non sideshow pieces i purchase, since i don't see ssc making anymore of the spidey villains for sometime.

OOPS, i forgot about Venom coming soon, but at the rate ssc is putting them out, i don't think i'll ever see many more.:rolleyes:

Carnage- 2012
The Lizard - 2015
Rhino - 2020
others... the world will end first

Carnage- 2012
The Lizard - 2015
Rhino - 2020
others... the world will end first

Highly unlikely!! The world will just be run by an advanced race of evolved lizard people called "Humards". Sideshow will then be called "SSSSSSSSSSideshow" and The Lizard will be renamed "Normal Guy".

Highly unlikely!! The world will just be run by an advanced race of evolved lizard people called "Humards". Sideshow will then be called "SSSSSSSSSSideshow" and The Lizard will be renamed "Normal Guy".

I thought they were called Gorns? :D

Gorn.jpg

Back