The Next, NEXT Star Wars 12" Figure is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, it's never too early to start guessing! :D

Now that they have two figures under their belts, what is your guess on what the third figure to be released will be?

My guess is that they will go back to the Original Trilogy for the next figure, thus keeping the OT, Prequels, OT order of releases.

Here's hoping for a Darth Vader! (followed by a Darth Maul) :naughty

We here at Sideshow have already gone on record to say that we will never produce a Boba Fett figure, due to lack of interest.

Thank you.

:horror We know you are joking. I think it is time for the Boba. But give the servers time to cool off first.

I Want Darth Maul in 12"...................And Better Even in 1/4 Scale THAT IS THE ONE THAT I WANT!!! Were IS HE............:eek:

I'd like a rogue or a soldier, something other then a Jedi next.
Maybe Nute Gunray or a Rebel Trooper from the beginning of ANH.

Nute Gunray would be cool! Which version, though? I'd got for his TPM look. Same for Rune Haako. What was up with the purple onion Haako was wearing on his head in ROTS?

Customikey said:
Nute Gunray would be cool! Which version, though? I'd got for his TPM look. Same for Rune Haako. What was up with the purple onion Haako was wearing on his head in ROTS?
I agree, they should make the one from TPM. I like that version more then the others, much more iconic look and he was more of a featured character in TPM.
I think Haako is Nute's little *****, Nute Makes him wear the more ridiculous hats so Nute doesn't look like a tool in comparison. :p

screamingmetal said:
I think Haako is Nute's little *****, Nute Makes him wear the more ridiculous hats so Nute doesn't look like a tool in comparison. :p

Nute had no trouble making himself look like a tool. Sometimes, if you watch TPM closely, you can see Haako in the background, shaking his head as if to say, "How is this bonehead my boss?"

Doesn't anyone else think they might be doing the Skywalker family together? I'm guessing Lukes sister. Specifically original flavor.

Back