The Box *trailer* from the director/writer of Donnie Darko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am no Cameron Diaz fan, but this movie looks pretty cool if you ask me. It was written by Richard Kelly who wrote and directed Donnie Darko, so it definitely could be good.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Vk37Iu5Zy4s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Vk37Iu5Zy4s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Oh and the music WAS used in Saw.

Interesting premiss, but oh no... A guy loses his great job and his family might have to move out of their big house in the nice neighborhood. Of course they'll kill someone for money. :lol

What's wrong with Langella's face?

I'd push that button so quick and be out the door so fast with that money, all you'd see is a blur!! :lol

Looks okay, I might check it out.

Seems like deja vu story (like an episode of the twilight zone or something) ....but still, the trailer got me interested...And I'd push that button right away too.:banana

Yeah it is from a Twilight Zone episode: "Button, Button". So unless the film changes the twist from that episode or from the original short story (which I doubt) then I'll already know what happens at the end. I'll still watch it though. On TV. :lol

This movie also seems somewhat similar to Stephen King's Needful Things, which I just finished reading. I think Needful Things would make a good mini-series (I know that there is a movie).

It's cool Snoopy.. can never have too much info. That Twilight Zone episode sucked too. Really cheesy acting.

BillyBudd said:
This movie also seems somewhat similar to Stephen King's Needful Things, which I just finished reading.

It's not. Trust me.

Just saw it, not as bad as I thought it would be. It felt very much like a Twilight Zone episode...I guess for good reason. The story goes all over the place but the concept is still cool. 6/10

Back