Were's the Iron Man pre order?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking28

Super Freak
Reaction score
After seeing the pics of the Iron Man "Comiquette" I am totally ordering it!! So were's he at?????????????

Wish the base looked more like the drawing though.

Nice piece overall though.

That would be me. But Azog had them up on his site first. Can't wait to order this. Will it be up tonight?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Could some1 plz post the pix here? I can't see them, no have acc there u c

inzh9t.jpg

inzhcm.jpg

inzhgl.jpg

inzhid.jpg

Thats a nice statue....is the tony stark alternate head the exclusive?

Looks pretty static to me. It has lost much of the energy that was present in the actual drawing... The pose was already questionable (looks cool, but what does he do???). It looks like he is not punching the ground, but actually lifting himself, trying to get up!

Wow. That's a beautiful PF. I'll get it also now. I'll have one Star Trek PF and One Marvel PF. Will look pretty random just having one of each. Maybe I can say 7 of 9 is actually dating Tony Stark.

I mean, she certainly has the appearance of the type that would date a billionaire. :D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Looks pretty static to me. It has lost much of the energy that was present in the actual drawing... The pose was already questionable (looks cool, but what does he do???). It looks like he is not punching the ground, but actually lifting himself, trying to get up!

To me he looks like he just landed from flying! I think he rocks!

ohhh.... no light-up function?

A pity there is no light-up function. That really would have been cool. It would have been a better option for the exclusive than the alternate head.
I don't think Tony Stark would be found in such a pose, not wearing his helm.

Back