Did you get your Anakin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Were you able to order exclusive Anakin?

• Yes!!

Votes: 64 84.2%
  • No!!

Votes: 12 15.8%

• Total voters
Link went up around 12:10 PM. My order was placed by 12:13 PM. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Your basic 'hit and run'. 5 minutes, and Anakin was mine! But I'm still amazed by the enormous popularity of these 12" figures... I'm new at the 12" front, and basically not because of the format, but because of the licence. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, NGE (the new Medicom figures), and science fiction in general. I wonder why SSC didn't go for a 12" LOTR line. That should be very popular.

I was able to order... but not through the "priority" preorder link. Luckily, just as these went on sale to the public at large, I managed to be by my work computer at the right moment. I was really frustrated with this whole "priority" process, as I followed the precise directions of the website: signed up for the newsletter on Tuesday; received an e-mail notice on Wednesday saying I needed to become a member of not just the newsletter, but also Sideshow's site (BEFORE 11:59 PM on 12/15...which I did). Unfortunately, Sideshow's system never reset itself (at 9am today, as they claimed yesterday), so my late joining of their site at 8PM or so last night was not recognized in conjunction with the newsletter account I opened days earlier. Both accounts had the same e-mail address, so that wasn't the problem, and I made sure to activate both--it's just that the damn site will/did not acknowledge that I am, in fact, subscribed to both. It was through shear luck that I managed to snag an Exclusive Anakin--NOT the "priority" preorder system.

:nono

I took off work early and managed to snag one with just a little trouble. I actually pushed the purchase button without ever seeing it because the page never loaded all the way, but it worked and I am very happy. :D

I got mine! I ordered around 1:20 PM eastern time. The change SSW made was great, newsletter members got to order first. Thank you very much for listening to our suggestions!!!

I was at work all day with no access to the internet
so I knew that I would not be able to order the exclusive.
Disappointed by oh well that's life.

I ordered sometime after 2pm EST. It took two or three minutes I guess to get my order placed. I don't think Anny was available for too much time after that. It was quick and easy though as it appears the traffic jam had cleared up by the time I was able to order.
I wonder what the edition size is going to be on the next SW exclusive? This sold out awfully fast. Again.

Yep, took me about 20 seconds. The link came up, click, click, click and that was it... piece of cake.

Back