Anakin Exclusive comes with....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it on good authority that the exclusive will be an extra Anakin charred
head WITH removable arms & legs AND the operating table that
transforms him into the suited Vader!

OH! & my good authority was Santy Clause that visted me last night in my sleep.
He told me ALL about it...
:fireworks

*ss*

I posted the following last night at the end of the "Anakin Unpainted" thread. Here's my wish for the exclusive, last sentence...

Gruff Old Bear said:
Anakin unpainted. Yes, another dead-on Andy triumph and I hope the production paint job lives up to it.

I had wondered if the hair was molded separately. I don't believe Sideshow has done this before, have they? Interesting because that's what makers do to put glass eyes into the heads. Arnie Kim's Bruce Lee figures are molded this way; it's one reason they look so lifelike. Same goes for many of the Asian figures for whom others here have posted links -- Doggy's customs, etc. If Sideshow starts doing this...watch out.

And of course, for Anakin you could have regular eyes or yellow sith eyes..

Now, after today we can discuss the customizing possibilities that come with a head molded out of two pieces...interchangeable eyes...

It's a hologram of Sidious.

121605Sid.jpg

pretty kewl, but that would be a item for Darth Vader, not JEDI Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin did contact Sidious after he was sent to Mustaphar to slaughter everyone there, so a hologram Sidious would make sense.

True, but from chopping the hand off Mace on he is Darth Vader, not just when he goes into the suit.

Still, a nice accessory.

It does, hope it is made better than the one that came with AOTC Dooku, mine feels all gummy and sticky now, like it is melting lol.

I like it - great idea. Dooku's head? No thanks - his saber? That would have rocked.

dooku's saber would've been better. especially so you can pose him with the dooku 12" (you know its gonna happen eventually) and take off his hands.

Murderofcrows71 said:
too bad, I've been trying to order one for the last hour and can't get through

Likewise. The subscribers finally get an advantage, thats not much of an advantage at all if you can't get thru. :banghead

Back