"Let's put a smile on that face!" Joker V.1 mod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ever since the Bank Robber Joker showed us all how inadequate the first Joker's sculpt, the damn thing has bugged the hell out of me. So I got the old Super Sculpty out and did something about it. Hope you all like the new recycled head! Full disclosure, I didn't touch the hair. And while I didn't want to touch the eyes when painting, in the end I couldn't help myself.

I usually don't take commissions, but I can take commissions on moding this guy if anyone is interested.

BEFORE:
IMG_3695.jpg
IMG_3696.jpg
IMG_3697.jpg

DURING
during.jpg

Now there's three different heads...
IMG_3726-1.jpg

NOW:
3X3final.jpg

frontfinal.jpg
IMG_4008.jpg
gonnacutya.jpg

Last edited:
great work!
From straight ahead it looks good. From the profile it doesn't look like Ledger and it looks like he's got something in his mouth.

Great Job!...I still don't know what they were thinking when they released this...I personally couldn't pin point where they went wrong the most since the whole thing was a visual disaster, i still think the brow could be smoothed out on yours...but you did make it look sooo much nicer, well done!

M.

Any reason why you never filled in the over the top wrinkles on the forehead while you were in the putty process? :)

A great improvement on the sculpt. I agree with vodoun, maybe you can work on the wrinkles, make it something like the BR head's

Thanks for the feedback, guys! :D

Blakus939, thanks a lot, now I'm hearing Gary Busey's voice when I look at him! :lol There does seem to be a touch of Busey there. That wide mouth, tall head, crazy eyes.

The vampire with soul, it took about a week of trial and error to figure out what didn't work and that was... challenging. Where he is today and where I thought I would have to settle for him being mid-process is huge.

Dinolast, I only ever tried it because I figured if the Super Sculpty didn't work that I could remove it with no harm done. I was wrong, or course. Super Sculpty, turns out, is the fastest way of removing paint from a head. I was committed when I found that out.

Vodoun, I dunno. The forehead never bothered me.

Back