Merry Christmas All!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Kustomizer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to take some time and personally wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. In these somewhat overly politically correct charged times that may offend some but I simply don't care!

At this time of year as we all gather with our respective families and friends to celebrate Christmas and share a meal please remember our country's troops. Unlike you and I they are serving away from their families and homes protecting us and the values our great country stands for.

Merry Christmas All !!!

DK

Feel free to check out my 12" Hollywood based figure site, Plastic Hollywood, here: p066.ezboard.com/bplastichollywood

Christmas is about marketing, buying and greed and has no religious significance anymore. Not that there was ever a "virgin birth" to begin with...

Since you have no concern about offending people, I won't either.

We wish you a Merry Christmas
a joyful and merry Christmas
to all who celebrate Christmas
we wish you a Happy New Year

We wish you a happy Kwanzaa
a hip hop Happy Kwanzaa
to all who celebrate Kwanzaa

We wish you a happy Solstice
a sunny satisfying Solstice
to all who celebrate Solstice

We wish you a Happy Chanukah
a hap hap happy Chanukah
to all who celebrate Chanukan

We wish you a Happy Ramadan
a peaceful holy Ramadan
to all who celebrate Ramadan

We wish you a Happy Boxing Day
a hap hap happy Boxing Day
to all who celebrate Boxing Day

We wish you a Happy New Year
We wish you a Happy New Year!

anyk_bnnr.jpg

A happy time for all to celebrate the end of another year and a good start to the next. Forget the things that separate us, like religion and political nonsenses, and bind with each other in the hope of better understanding and tolerance.

To all have a fantastic time.

Loved the song Frank! And Creecher, wonderful statement!! Frankly, if you look at the symbolism, meaning of all these holidays there isn't a heck of a lot of differences. Basically be good people!

Happy Holidays to all!!

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it! Happy Holidays, wishing you all peace and contentment. Be happy!! :peace

Back