Japan Starts Work on Giant Robot #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
What could they be leading up to? :lol

8349-620x-01-thumb-570x324.jpg

I don't know why we didn't see this coming. Just a few weeks after completing a 60-foot-tall Gundam in Odaiba that moves and has lights, Japan has started building a second giant robot -- then one a replica of the classic robot Tetusjin-28, better known as Gigantor in America. So it's going to be built in Kobe and it's also going to be 60-feet tall, although it's going to be a plain statue with no moving parts or ability to storm into North Korea and kick ass (supposedly). most terrifyingly, it's going to be completed in August, when Japan will almost certainly announce that they just happen to be building a 60-foot-tall EVA Unit 01. And then we can all truly kiss our asses goodbye. (Via Japanator)

First the Gundam, now this.

They are simply building the outer chassis/exo-structures so that when the technology is ready, they'll be prepared to attack us at a moment's notice.

Can't any of you realize how terrifying this is?!?!

I'll say this, as a Tourist attraction it definitely works because I want to go see them.

A full size Gigantor?! DAMN! I'd love to have my picture taken standing on it's shoulder.

Back