Any chance/possibilty of 1:6 GI JOE RAH "vehicles"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

I recollect reading about how Sideshow may produce "battle environments" (i.e. COBRA throne room, GI JOE training room/section). Of course, there is the upcoming way point set with "Timber", but . . .

IF & WHEN Sideshow's decides to get "1:6 jiggy" with it regarding the GI JOE RAH 1:6 license other than just figures at a snail's pace . . .

Any possibility of a GI JOE RAH vehicle? Granted, I'm not looking for something like a 1:6 HAVOC, MOBAT, SKYSTRIKER, HISS, SKYHAWK, FANG, but maybe . . . the GI JOE R.A.M. or V.A.M.P. or a COBRA FERRET?

Something that could easily compliment a 1:6 figure?

OK . . . I'll admit it. Wishful thinking, but still . . .

...the GI JOE R.A.M. or V.A.M.P. or a COBRA FERRET?

LOVED the R.A.M. as a kid and it would seem to be the most plausible of the three, but it also seems to me that Sideshow just isn't set up for that kind of engineering and production.

Hot Toys? Sure. In their sleep. But Sideshow? If they could cast the thing in one solid block of polystone, maybe...

I'd absolutely love it, but I'm not holding my breath.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>LOVED the R.A.M. as a kid and it would seem to be the most plausible of the three, but it also seems to me that Sideshow just isn't set up for that kind of engineering and production.

Hot Toys? Sure. In their sleep. But Sideshow? If they could cast the thing in one solid block of polystone, maybe...

I'd absolutely love it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Ehe, I'm not holding my breath either on that one, I think there is a chance but like other people are saying, for the smaller vehicles.

I'm fine with no 1/6 vehicles. Finding room for the 3 3/4" scale Joe vehicles is hard enough!

I think its possible to see small vehicles and sets like the battlefield accessories and maybe the Snake. HISS or MOBAT? That ain't happening.

The Vamp or Stinger or even the AWE Striker are entirely feasible. There's several WWII vehicles produced by Dragon, BBI, 21st Centrury etc. that are in similar proportion to those vehicles.

That said I don't think SSC will go that far. They've never done vehicles before or anything similar so I doubt they'd consider it.

we could always build our own out of available vehicles i think. Just don't think ss would be able to sell enough of them to justify it. Don't even wanna imagine how much these babies would cost

Vehicules??? No chance
Lets concentrate on this line making it past 10 figures

I think the biggest they would go is the VAMP.

I loved the RAM Cycle. That was actually my favorite small vehicle when I was younger. I still have my original cycle that I played with to death!

They could make that easily.

Trouble Bubble and the Jet pack, FANG and Swamp Skier are all very possible.
What was the Cobra Jet Pack/Glider thing called? That too.

Back