Giles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, Sideshow, where is our Giles?!? Don't you understand that Buffy is lost without her watcher and gets into all sorts of trouble when he's not around???!! If he hadn't gone back to England we probably wouldn't have had that little incident with Willow and Buffy might have had someone to talk out her feelings with when she started to become attracted to Spike. When you do make him, make sure you make a lot because he is going to be a huge seller!!!

Did Giles ever guest on Angel? I can't recall. Maybe he'll be a "crossover" figure. Maybe he'll arrive as a Jedi council member. I don't care...JUST MAKE HIM!!!!

Giles was on the other end of a phone call once - you never saw him, but I say it was a crossover!

Darklord Dave said:
Giles was on the other end of a phone call once - you never saw him, but I say it was a crossover!

Well....if it qualifies as a way to get a 1:6 version, I'll take it!!

I'd be kinda surprised if Giles isn't the next figure released. I don't think they can get away with releasing another minor demon or monster right after D'Hoffryn and I don't think it will be Cordelia because I believe she'll be one of the early releases in the Angel line. Anya/Anyanka is also a strong possibility as the next release, but Sideshow has to know that the demand for Giles is so much greater. But that's just looking at it from a logical sense, Sideshow could always pull a wildcard a release someone like Dawn, Glory or Caleb.

If the Buffy line continues I would definitely expect Giles to be the next or at least the 2nd next character released.

I'm not interested in buying anymore Buffy figures except a Giles, so I'm hoping he's next...but I'm not holding my breath. It wouldn't be nice of me to die right before Christmas.

Had to search to resurrect this thread, but since it's titled "Giles", it's perfect: I just saw the Buffy ep where Giles opens the Magic Shop for its first day of business, and I think it would be a hoot to have a Giles figure in his wizard robe and hat! Of course, I would want him dressed in his 'regular' clothes underneath, since he wears the robe and pointy hat for all of 10 seconds, but seeing him standing there in his wizard regalia was hysterical and I thought "That's IT! That's the figure I want of Giles!" (with the aforementioned option to take the robe and hat OFF and have him dressed in his regular Brit tweeds, of course!).

What say all of you? :D

I just want Giles as he normally looked, perhaps in the first episode of Buffy, but it doesn't have to be that specific. I just want Giles. Normal Giles.

Migwit said:
Had to search to resurrect this thread, but since it's titled "Giles", it's perfect: I just saw the Buffy ep where Giles opens the Magic Shop for its first day of business, and I think it would be a hoot to have a Giles figure in his wizard robe and hat! Of course, I would want him dressed in his 'regular' clothes underneath, since he wears the robe and pointy hat for all of 10 seconds, but seeing him standing there in his wizard regalia was hysterical and I thought "That's IT! That's the figure I want of Giles!" (with the aforementioned option to take the robe and hat OFF and have him dressed in his regular Brit tweeds, of course!).

What say all of you? :D

I would also want this figure but as a seperate figure. I liked the goofy grin on his face that he greets Buffy with and it's perfect for that outfit but I wouldn't want him with that grin in his normal clothes. So it must be at least two Giles released! Sideshow, you really need to get busy and make this happen. I'm getting really impatient to get my first Giles figure!:D

I want Giles!!
I want him in tweed from season one/season 3.
And then later on a cosen Giles

They could give the hat and wizard costume as an excluive accesorey
And you can dress him like that or in chosen cloths

I'd like a suited Giles but then again I'd also like a 'Ripper' from Band Candy.

The exclusive would have to be the Sombrero and Poncho from 'Fear Itself'.

Giles' goofy grin with which he greeted Buffy is indeed worthy of a SS figure, but I will accede that perhaps this should be a "2nd Giles" release. Ah, heck, I'm just so ready for ANY Giles figure at this point!

Where's GILES!??!!?!!!!!?

And if he's a Comic Con exclusive (if ANY version of Giles is an SDCC exclusive!) I think my head will explode!!!! :banghead

abstractharmony said:
I'd like a suited Giles but then again I'd also like a 'Ripper' from Band Candy.

The exclusive would have to be the Sombrero and Poncho from 'Fear Itself'.

Ooh, that reminded me that I've always wanted a Ripper Giles and Joyce from Band Candy!! Must go put that in the other thread!! And yes, definitely a Giles with the poncho and sombrero! See Sideshow, not only is their demand for Giles, we want multi versions of him so get cracking!! And please, please don't make him a CC Exclusive - he's too popular!

I can hardly wait to bash my very own Taster's Choice diorama with an Anthony Steward Head figure!!!! :monkey5

Please make Giles.
Please make Giles.
Please make Giles.
Please make Giles.
Please make Giles.
Please make Giles.
Please make Giles.
Please make Giles.
Please make Giles.
Please make Giles.
Please make Giles.

please.