Please give feedback on my site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hecubus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I posted this is the customs section before realizing this probably would have been a better place. Please take a min to check out my personal site, and let me know what you think! This is my first website, so its pretty basic. But I am adding new things everyday!

www.manfrediart.com

Thanks guys! The Mickey painting was actually a private commission and the photo on the site is of it in the person's house. I've actually tried selling the Dooku bust a couple times, but it has fond memories for me, and people dont seem to want to pay what it would be worth for me to part with (although I still have the mold). I sold a couple Joker busts on ebay, but the real hair adding is so time consuming. I'm really excited to show of my new Joker, but I want to wait till its perfect, and have pics of a finished, painted casting first.

All really cool stuff on there. The fact that you can work so impressively in 2D and 3D is really cool. Great talent

Back