Famous Personalities Want List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creecher

Such is Life - Ned Kelly
Reaction score
So far we have two figures under the banner of "Famous Personalities'. Scarface and John Wayne. Reports state that their will be a number of John Wayne figures. Will there be other Al Pacino figures too? I guess the figure would have been worded as 'Al Pacino as Scarface' if that were to be the case.

There is huge potential for a line like this, and I don't mind that things are moving along at, what may seem, a slow pace for a line. There are enough 1/6 figs to be had from other lines. I thought a thread like this may give Sideshow ideas, as to what we may think are viable figures, to extend the possibilities they have in their minds already.

Of course there are a multitude of obscure personalities that wouldn't be viable, and the line seems to initially be concerned with actors, though that may not be the case. There are many genres that fans may be interested in. Movies, Sports, Historic, Political, Business the Arts. Many will fall under other existing lines, but without guidelines who knows? So I'll start with a few

Errol Flynn as Robin Hood.
Maria Ouspenskaya as Maleva (sneaky hey?)
Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones
Ned Kelly as himself (real life personality)
Angela Jolie
Charlie Chaplin
Bruce Lee
Albert Einstein
Clint Eastwood
James Dean
Bethoven

Marilyn Monroe in white dress from 7 Year Itch
Raquel Welch in 1,000,000 BC
Barbara Steele in Black Sunday

Seconding Bruce Lee and Clint Eastwood.

bluesparrow said:
Marilyn Monroe in white dress from 7 Year Itch Perv :D
Raquel Welch in 1,000,000 BC Perv :D
Barbara Steele in Black Sunday Perv :D

Seconding Bruce Lee and Clint Eastwood.

Bruce & Clint would be cool

All for a Bruce Lee Figure, espcially from Game of Death or Chinese Connection....

I think some 3 stooges would be cool too...

Getting the Duke soon and yea for that. Just wish it had been ready to go this year. It would have helped me with Christmas shopping.
I suspect SSC would need a film or at least an iconic costume tie in so I'm including choices for those also.
Clint Eastwood. Man with no name would be a good start.
Angelina Jolie from Tomb Raider or Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Angie do have it goin' on.
Errol Flynn as Capt. Blood or in Against all Flags.
Tyrone Power from The Black Swan.
George Sanders from The Black Swan.
Maureen OHara from The Black Swan or Against All Flags.
I guess thats all my pirates for now.
Cary Cooper which we kind of have gotten. But I'd like a slightly older version though as he looked in They Came From Cordura or High Noon.
The entire principal cast of The Magnificent Seven as The Magnificent Seven.
Well, thats a start. I think everyone here has a pretty long list they would like. This is the start of mine.

Three little words.

The Rat Pack!

"Three little words, eight little letters, that simply mean I love you!"

Also, a line of the president would be something to get excited about.

PF Indiana Jones from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Clint Eastwood from any of his Spaghetti Western trilogy films

12inch "Saving Private Ryan" line. (They made the "Platoon" series so why not one for a fantastic WWII film?...)

Here are a few that would be unique:
Fay Wray and Bruce Cabot from 'King Kong"
James Mason as Capt. Nemo
George Reeves as Superman
John Phillip Law as Sinbad
Oliver Reed from 'Curse of the Werewolf'
Guy Williams as Zorro
Not so unique, but still most welcome...
12" Star Trek(Kirk, Spock, Picard ...)
Indiana Jones
Can't argue with a 'million BC Raquel, either...PS

I didn't realize they were lumping Scarface in with Wayne, I guess it's for celebrities that aren't from a particular movie and for movie figures where they only intend to do one character.

There aren't many larger than life celebrities like that - maybe the Beatles, Elvis, Marilyn, Bogart, Cagney. And perhaps the monster actors could be done under that line - Karloff, Lugosi, Chaney, Sr.

I think an Elvis would be awesome. (though I bet the license would be salty)
I agree with Bruce Lee,

others I like

Brandon Lee from the Crow
Jim Morrison From the Doors (younger morrison)
Johnny Depp from Edward Scissorhands
Hulk Hogan (old school Hogan)

Bruce Lee and Clint Eastwood would be great. You can have Bruce from Enter the Dragon and Game of Death and of course, Kato. Clint would be great as The Man with No Name, Josey Wales and of course, Dirty Harry.

I'd also love to see:

- The Godfather (Michael, Sonny & Don Corleone)
- The Matrix (Neo, Morpheus, Trinity & Smith)
- Braveheart (Mel Gibson)

Eric

- PF Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones (the only figure I'd buy from this trilogy)
- Bruce Lee from Game of Death (yellow & black jumpsuit!)
- Toshirô Mifune (any Kurosawa movie or basic samurai garb)
- Alfred Hitchcock

Clint Eastwood in his spagetti westerns. And and Hi everyone! You might have noticed I havent been on the board for a week(mayb:rolleyes: ) as I've been away on Hols! great to be back! Im looking aty all the news and posts Ive missed! :D :D Merry Xmas!

I'd also love to see: - The Godfather (Michael said:
I would pay mega-bux for a Godfather set (Don Corleone in his wedding tux??? How could you resist??), and regular bux for the Braveheart.

I'd also second the nomination for all who said Indiana Jones and Clint Eastwood characters. You could do an entire line of Clint...The Good, Bad, & Ugly, Fistfull of Dollars, Dirty Harry, etc. etc.

Mark D

While most all of the names mentioned would probably wind up in my collection, I still would love for a line of "character actors" that could fill in anyone's collection from military to sci-fi to horror to crime drama etc.
Michael Ironside has been in V, Highlander [although the film is better left forgotten], Starship Troopers, Watchers....
Clancy Brown has been in Highlander, Starship Troopers....
Hell, they were both even in ER on TV.
There are lots of others but these 2 already have inclusion in the Highlander license, is there anyone who couldn't find a place in their 1:6 collection for them? :angelsmil

I would have bought Angelina the first second she would be up for preorder

Back