Hayo Miyazaki event in July

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed another great screening. :(

Wish I knew about these types of opportunities ahead of time, before they were sold out and so I could make travel plans...

Missed another great screening. :(

Wish I knew about these types of opportunities ahead of time, before they were sold out and so I could make travel plans...

I just found out through miceage.com last night and they went on sale this morning at like 6am woke up this morning around 9 am and jumped out of bed to try and get the tickets, good thing too they sold out just after I ordered them, me and my GF are gonna get all dressed up for the event. Never been to that theater should be great I'll try to take pictures and maybe video too.

Miyazaki is the Japanese Walt Disney and John Lasseter is this generation's Walt, so it'd be an honor meeting either one.

What a SWEET score! Congrats Luchador! :D

I'd jump at the chance to meet him. I hope you have a great time! :rock

Thank you so much I feel really lucky, and as hookey as this sounds this guy is up there as one of those things I would have loved to do before I die, I really admire both of their work. Totally a dream come true.

Back