Johnny Depp leaves big tips!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure..give a waiter a hefty tip..ok, generous guy but..listen to the BJ this waiter gives Depp in the interview..give me a break.

Yeah, I'd definitely be starry-eyed :lol

Is it bad that the first thing that comes to mind is what collectibles I could spend a $4K windfall on :lol

If someone gave you a 4K tip I think you'd say the same ........... I think anyone here would.

Yea..stupid lines like "guys like him will bring peace in the world"..you would not catching me blowing him that hard..i would be greatfull though but, depp was a regular there somewhat anyway and well..money is important but, not that big of a deal to me...and i would had told Fox news to jank me..i don't like Fox lol.

Yea..stupid lines like "guys like him will bring peace in the world"..you would not catching me blowing him that hard..i would be greatfull though but, depp was a regular there somewhat anyway and well..money is important but, not that big of a deal to me...and i would had told Fox news to jank me..i don't like Fox lol.

It turns out the waiter had to split it with 11 other people at work so his reaction must have been genuine. I believe he only took home $366 which is still alot of money.

Depp = classy guy. I've always known that about him.

Still eating a $4400 meal doesn't make you the most humble person imo :lol

Well and it was $4,400 between a group.... so that's better right? :lol

hehe read this and tell me whats wrong with the spelling .........

"Gibson's late with an entourage that included his co-stars Marian Cotillard and Christian Beal"

:lol Poor Bale, no respect these days. :D

The article I read mentioned he ordered a couple bottles of expensive wine. That is probably why the meal was so pricey.

Back