Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessasita

Darth Critter's Mommy
Reaction score
https://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0279309843

I know... I know... I am a little bit early... but now I have a second time and in four days I am leaving for Miami for 5 weeks. I am like all the old people that need sunshine in the winter... hahaha. So I don't know how much I will be online. Probably not that much... it will be a rest and relaxation vacation.

So to all of you my dear dear friends and to your families... I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas... enjoy being with family... lots of love and good food... NO drinking and driving ;) ... lots of polystone for prezzies... and that in the New Year... you finally get to make all your dreams come true. That 2007 our friendships may be even closer than 2006.

I will miss you all... but at least I can still harrass you all for another 4 days. :banana

Hugzzzzzzzzzz and kissiessssssssss

Thanks Nessa. Just be careful of the sun on your winter tenderized skin.

For those who arent in a position to be with family, I hope you are able to enjoy someones company. For those that can't I hope you are able to focus your thoughts on good times, in what can be a lonely and depressing period. Take delight in your collections and the joy of presents received throughout the year, even if they are to yourself, because you deserve it.

Anyone know where the harrassment line begins? I don't want to miss out. :naughty

Merry Christmas everyone and especially to you Ness! Have a great vacation and be safe. Remember none of this now.............

santa%20drunk.jpg

Nessasita said:
...I am leaving for Miami for 5 weeks...

First, you suck! ;)

Second...

santa.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. All the Best!

Third...

If anyone is offended by my use of the term Merry Christmas...
:moon
...too bad! Get a life. :peace :grouphug

It's time

Well dear Friends... the time is here. My bags are packed. I am not going to be home tonight and am not sure if I will be at a puter tomorrow either. Sooooooooo... warmth and sunshine here I come. Be safe... have a wonderful Christmas... you and all your families. I will miss you.

LGMP0186copy.jpg

:mexwave
Have a Good One,Best Wishes to all & a Happy New Year.
See u in the New Year.

:fireworks

I fear I'm too late to wish you back a Happy Holidays and Christmas to you Ness...but have a great time! That card (on the link) was very nice!

To the rest of you -- hoping you all have a joyful holiday period in whatever way is appropriate for you to celebrate. Let's all chill out and wish each other the best!
Merry Christmas
Happy Hannukkah
Joyous Kwanzaa
Super Winter Solstice
and a
Wonderful Festivus (for Dave especially)
:deer

Merry Christmas Nessa
I've been too busy last couple of days. Missed you...
Will be a hard time without you for one month :crying

Hoping you'll get a great time in the south.

And for everyone else, happy holiday, new year and all that - yay!

GOD JUL

Merry Christmas, Prinses!

Have fun over on the other side of the Gulf!

Ya know folks'll be missin' ya

Miami

My dear dear friends... I arrived ok in Miami... wished I could say the same of my luggage yesterday. I was waiting for an hour... no suitcase. Do you think somebody says something... no way jose... so finally went to the missing suitcase department... guess what... suitcase will arrive on another plane. Now if I had to make a stop somewhere and suitcase got lost... I can see that happening but from a direct flight from Boston to Miami... and my suitcase stayed behind... that really ticked me off. At 12.30 this morning people called to deliver my suitcase. They were gonna drop it off in the middle of the night but needed a note on the door that they could leave it. So this morning when I woke up my suitcase was finally there. So now I can finally relax. I already went running for two miles but running in the heat is different than running in the gym. But hopefully I can build it up when I am here. Hope all is well with you guys. Already went out to dinner last night with a whole bunch of girls. The food was soso... and after I got my part of the bill the food was BAD. lol I can eat a whole week from the price of that one meal... and I did not even drink... but hey... I am on vacation. Have a Merry Christmas... and I miss you all in chat my dear friends. Hugggzzzzz

Glad you made it ok. Too bad you can't say the same for your luggage. In regards to jogging, what's wrong with jogging outside in Boston? Why the gym? ;)

If there's a little bit of this :santa then have a little this :chug and you can do a little this :blissy

Back