Will Sideshow make another SW 1:6 female?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

I own almost all 1:6 SW female figures produced by Sideshow (with the exception of Leia as Boushh).

IIRC . . . the last 1:6 SW female I acquired was the Padme Amidala Ilum Mission figure. Yes. This figure had it's share of valid criticisms.

Will Sideshow produce another 1:6 SW female anytime soon?

I hope they make a Shock Ti and Oola. Oh and by the way please don't use any more pics of my wife for your avitar. Thanks. What part of Fl. you from? And dont say NE, I can read.

I sure hope so. I'd at least like to get a Shaak Ti and Barriss Offee before they pull the plug. The Hasbro offerings aren't bad, but they aren't Sideshow. Even though I know a lot of freaks don't care for her, IMO, an Ahsoka Tano wouldn't be bad either.

I don't think anyone would mind a Darth Talon. :lol

How about this one I think its perfect
beanleah.jpg

I would hope for a new female body from SS first before even considering any other female characters, except Hoth Leia.

Shaak Ti
Luminara Unduli
Stass Alli
Barris Offee
Zam Wessel
Deepa Bilaba
AOTC Padme
TPM Padme
Endor Leia

...Aurra Sing
Taun We

All these awesome characters to choose from and they will probably release Mon Mothma!

See subject.

I own almost all 1:6 SW female figures produced by Sideshow (with the exception of Leia as Boushh).

IIRC . . . the last 1:6 SW female I acquired was the Padme Amidala Ilum Mission figure. Yes. This figure had it's share of valid criticisms.

Will Sideshow produce another 1:6 SW female anytime soon?

You bought Ilum Padme and haven't bought Boussh? I'd say Boussh is the best female figure in the line, and dirt cheap, too.

I would hope for a new female body from SS first before even considering any other female characters, except Hoth Leia.

Damn straight. I'd like an AOTC Padme even if they don't though...I've got one of Callous' awesome Padme heads that I've been saving for one. Hoth Leia should be workable too. But beyond those two, I really think Sideshow needs to do something about the female Buck.

Back