1:1 Obi Wan Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Marcus

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just want to share something that I sculpted for a certain studio. It is an Obi-Wan Kenobi 1:1 Bust. Here are some photos of the final look of the whole project.

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

Thanks guys!!!

:confused:What studio is that for?:confused:
:chew

Hey DarthTrafford,

I sculpted this for imagine nation studios. i've been with them for quite some time now working but I was in the painting department before. This is my first sculpt for them.

Thanks for looking...:chew

I like the clothing, but the sculpt and paint both need a lot of work. Not only does it not really look a whole lot like Guinness (or even much like a person) the eyes also have a dead look to them that honestly creeps me out.

Sorry, I know you probably weren't looking for criticism, but posting that here is inviting it.

I like the clothing, but the sculpt and paint both need a lot of work. Not only does it not really look a whole lot like Guinness (or even much like a person) the eyes also have a dead look to them that honestly creeps me out.

Sorry, I know you probably weren't looking for criticism, but posting that here is inviting it.

no problem..Still a newbie but I'm happy with my first work.:D

I think its a good job. I see more of a stylized representation rather than an attempt at an exact wax museum sculpture. Its reminiscent of the clone wars style animation to me, while still retaining enough elements of Guiness to convey who it is.

It's just frighteningly bad.

Well my first guess would be that you wouldnt be able to do something even half as good. How about constructive critiscism? Ever heard of that? Its not perfect, but I've definately seen worse.

I'll say it again - I like it!

Well my first guess would be that you wouldnt be able to do something even half as good. How about constructive critiscism? Ever heard of that? Its not perfect, but I've definately seen worse.

I'll say it again - I like it!

I 2nd that. If your not going to give constructive critiscism then don't say anthing at all. Remember dont be a https://www.geocities.com/lordijoe/images/******-bag.jpg

Thanks guys and I really appreciate that you like our work. I am a painter as well. We are still a new studio but hopefully we could showcase our new and upcoming works here. Thanks again for the support!:peace

Feel free to post your efforts anytime.

Thanks for sharing Mr. Marcus.

I don't sculpt and never said I did, but if you're asking for people's opinions on a public forum, don't be afraid of criticism. Especially if it's warranted.

Back