The Goods: Live Hard. Sell Hard.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the trailer for this with the Hangover and it just seemed very average to me. That and I don't really like Jeremy Piven.

It reminds me of Robert Zemeckis' great Used Cars. Even Piven's character seems a bit like the one Kurt Russell played. But I probably won't see this.

I love Jeremy Piven! PCU 4 life!

PCU and Old School were the only Piven movies I actually liked. I will be passing on this because something tells me I'll be able to Netflix it within a month or so.

Jeremy Piven can only play one type of character so you know what's going to happen in this movie before you even see it.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Ill, how can you not like Piven?!?! I thought you were a fellow Entourage fan? :monkey2
That's right, I'm an Entourage fan, not a Piven fan. There is nothing likeable about his character on that or any other movie he's been in.

Judgement night - *********

Very Bad Things - *********

Old School - *********

Smoking Aces - *********

Entourage - You guessed it!

Hollywood knows one when they see one. :D

:lecture :lecture :lecture

That's right, I'm an Entourage fan, not a Piven fan. There is nothing likeable about his character on that or any other movie he's been in.

Judgement night - *********

Very Bad Things - *********

Old School - *********

Smoking Aces - *********

Entourage - You guessed it!

Hollywood knows one when they see one. :D

I'm seeing a theme here....:lol

While I don't know if I'll see this in theaters, I will admit that I do look forward to watching him in Entourage every week. This season has started out strong IMO.

Back