Update Blog - Jedi rebreather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps the comlink isn't the exclusive afterall. I didn't think Anakin used a rebreather in RotS though. I thought it was only Obi-Wan. I imagine that other accessories revealed would be the lightsaber. Perhaps Dooku's head may be in exclusive! :google

Oh, and Andy is the sculpter :banana

The communicator isn't the exclusive.

When I first saw the rebreather I thought it was in a human hand and thought, man that's way too big!

They haven't said what it IS though? Dooku's head would fit Sideshow's profile, but I'm not sure about Star Wars'. Perhaps Dooku will just come with removable hands and head and addition stumps to attach to them and the body.

It's a little air tank that lets them breath underwater for a few minutes. They are most noticeable in the Phantom Menace when Jar-Jar leads Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan to the Gungan city in the begining. Hope this helps.

The sith eyes are a possibility, but it would eliminate a possible future variant. Not that there will be many, but it eliminated a SDCC exclusive figure. Oh wait! I'm all for it then :D Sideshow would have an outrage if there is a 1/6 Star Wars exclusive figure at SDCC.

If there is going to be one, pre-orders should begin imidiately for Newsletter members. After a day or two the edition can be set. That way non-attendees can still get one.

I still think it could be Dooku's head or Mace's hand. Or it could be that little thing he held that looked like a PSP.

PS Rebelscum has a pic on their main page of another hand of Anakin. Its the same left hand that came with Frank Black. I only know this because that hand is great for posing the gun (right hand with gun, left hand supporting it).

Last edited:
Doesn't Anakin use an aqua breather in the deleted scene when he and Obi-Wan cut themselves a hole under their feet to escape Grievous et al.? They fall into some kind of waste/water drainage pipe, don't they use it then?

*too lazy to look it up myself*

If not, isn't that a good excuse?

Perhaps it is simply standard Jedi equipment. Didn't they mention real working pouches and leather belts? These might fit in those pouches! I hope the belts are sturdier than Hellboy's was.

Customikey said:
Perhaps it is simply standard Jedi equipment. Didn't they mention real working pouches and leather belts? These might fit in those pouches! I hope the belts are sturdier than Hellboy's was.

yeahhh...hellboys belt was really cheap...I broke it when I first took it out of the box....being obssessed as I was, I bought another Hellboy figure because I couldnt live with the idea of a Hellboy with a glued belt in my collection...:sick

I replaced the pleather portion of the belt with a thick hasbro one, repainted. That worked out pretty well. Not a problem since. I imagine it'd be a lot more difficult with Luke, Anakin, or (gasp) Vader.

For all those doubting the likeness, check the blog now with the unpainted prototype head :google It is an incrediable likeness! Great job Andy!

Yep, Andy is the man! :bow

Anakin-3.jpg

That pic is amazing, I recant my earlier comments. It must have been the angle and or lighting. :peace

Funny how one pic made everyone think the likeness was off. Now there is no doubt the likeness is there. I just hope I don't get one with crooked hair :eek:

Back