Hallmark 2009 Ornament Premier 7/11-7/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to point this out to fellow collectors of the Hallmark ornament series as 2009 features yet another Exclusive that some will really want.

Standard Releases

Han as Stormtrooper
Duel of the Fates - Light and Sound
Lanspeeder
Asohka and Anakin - Mini 2-Pack

Premier Weekend Exclusive

Greedo

I've also heard something about SDCC exclusive Hallmark ornaments. I've tried finding some official information from Hallmark regarding this, but have been unable to find anything. Can anyone confirm this or have a link to an announcement of some kind and any more information?

Greedo

greedo.jpg

Duel of Fates

0015529.jpg

I'll be getting all the SW ones. :chew

I'm a bit disappointed in the new Where the Wild Things Are ornament.

There is going to be Utaupa Shodow Trooper and Shocktrooper 2 pack available at SDCC.

If anyone is going and would be willing to pick me up a set of these I will pay you something extra for the trouble of getting these. If anyone would be willing to pick these up for me please PM me.

Thanks

Also for Star Trek there is limited quantity Ilia probe figure from the TMP.

Anyone have a link to the entire Hallmark Ornament offerings this year?

I collect the Star Wars Hallmark ornaments and always get a big kick out of the new editions each year. I've got so many Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Wizard of Oz Hallmark ornaments that I no longer have room for "regular" ornaments on my 6 1/2 foot tall Christmas tree! (But it's a cool looking tree!) :chew

Oh and I'm also collecting the Indiana Jones ornaments...

And the ornament that takes center stage is my Sideshow "The Dead" head!

I collect the Star Wars Hallmark ornaments and always get a big kick out of the new editions each year. I've got so many Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Wizard of Oz Hallmark ornaments that I no longer have room for "regular" ornaments on my 6 1/2 foot tall Christmas tree! (But it's a cool looking tree!) :chew

Oh and I'm also collecting the Indiana Jones ornaments...

And the ornament that takes center stage is my Sideshow "The Dead" head!

Do you have any pics? I have tried to convince my wife for three years now that we need a "geek" tree. Please help me out by showing her how cool it could look.

I HAVE to get this ornament... https://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs...R1S&searchValue=twilight+zone&fromSearch=true

It's a must.

I just got back from ornament premiere.

I was able to pick up the limited Greedo (awesome sculpt) along with the rest of the new Star Wars Star Trek and Indy ornaments. Overall the Landspeeder is neat and the new Klingon Battlecruiser is really nice.

I found out that Ilia will not be out until October.

Now I just need to find someone to pick me up a set of the 2 Clonetroopers and Gold Shirt Uhura at SDCC this year. I think I might have to pay a small fortune for these on ebay.

I too was fortunate enough to snag a Greedo on top of the rest, their aliens are usually top notch, so no surprises in his quality.

Back