the proposal.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtlepower73

Super Freak
Reaction score
this movie was funny and romantic.this movie was a very good comedy.if you want to call it that.
even as ryan reynolds and sandra bullock were good. betty white shines in her role..go see it. hell take your daughters or moms or wives or mistresses or girlfirends. oh yes sunday is fathers day .take dad.

I was surprised that I liked this movie as much as I did. Ryan Reynolds is a great comedic actor and Sandra Bullock has always been excellent in comic roles (and she looks pretty good naked for her age).

For Watchmen freaks - Malin Akerman is also in it.

I was surprised that I liked this movie as much as I did. Ryan Reynolds is a great comedic actor and Sandra Bullock has always been excellent in comic roles (and she looks pretty good naked for her age).

For Watchmen freaks - Malin Akerman is also in it.

Ahhh Sandra Bullock is something sexy. Speaking of older women still looking good. How about Marissa in The Wrestler? :monkey5:cool:

My group was outvoted by the girls to see this film. I hate to say it, but I found it hilarious. Bullock was great and I've like Reynolds ever since Two Guys, A Girl, and A Pizza Place.

I was drug to see it. Every single thing in this movie was predictable including another movie RR takes his shirt off in.

Ahhh Sandra Bullock is something sexy. Speaking of older women still looking good. How about Marissa in The Wrestler? :monkey5:cool:

marisa tomei was SMOKIN hot in the wrestler and "before the devil knows you're dead". :naughty

and yeah, i've always had a thing for sandra bullock ever sicne her "speed" days.

older women can be SO frickin sexy it's not even funny.

I was drug to see it. Every single thing in this movie was predictable including another movie RR takes his shirt off in.

Just find it funny how he went from a pencil geek to ripped and buffed.

Just didn't think he would be one of those guys to get jacked. And yeah, the dude gets muscles, now he must have it in his contract that his body has to be seen in every movie. :horror

I need to get in on that! Pay me millions to take my shirt off and I am in! :D

Due to my fellow Freaks giving it such high praises I may actually make this a renter!

watchin this tomoz with my gal friends :rock should be good ryan reynolds = funny asssssss

This was pretty good. Had to see it this weekend instead of Public Enemies because of the vag.... the women wanted to see it.

But it was pretty cool. Ryan killed with humor as usual. 7/10

Back